Reviews for Robot Hell's Angel
KKmorgan101 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
pretty good. you mastered benders personality quite well. exact actually. everything he did and even his reasoning was everything i'd expect of him. as for beelzebot and his family, eh, anythings possible. i like it. makes the devil have a soft spot but who wouldnt want to make the robot devil look "good"? though it was a bit surprising demonica wants to loose her virginity to bender but whatevs. i like how you referenced other episodes prior to this story. u didnt mention lucifer much. for pastarama, haha, funny, like the concept. and for leela and fry, hah! loved it! i could totally seeing leela hiding the new, and then fry fainting when he heard about it. you did great with the personalities.

sincerely, a crazy pro leela&fry fan
Rebelline chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Awesome :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I love this story! I must admit, though, I always thought the golden leafs were earrings instead of hair pins _ also, when you say Leela's symptoms, it's pretty obvious that she's pregnant... I don't know if that's what you were going for but just saying... By the way, I'm confused, did Bender know she was pregnant or not? And Bender's eyes are yellow, not green...