Reviews for Red Skies
steamboat chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
just found your fantastic sequel to sail away! please don't let the boobirds detour you from finishing this wonderful fiction. whatever you choose to do, thank you for a wonderful read!
angeliena chapter 15 . 5/14/2012
Oh my wat a good story! I hope you still update your story?

Thanks!
jjgeraghty chapter 15 . 3/25/2011
I just wanted to say i know that it has been a while but I really hope you come back to this story! I really love it and so curious what happens next!
abunnymom chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
I am so sorry that you have had a bad experience with reviewers. I don't understand why they would bother to be mean - if they don't like it they shouldn't be reading. And the bottom line is, the story is yours - what you choose to do with it is your right.

That being said, selfishly, I am sad that this story was not finished, as I enjoyed it as much as it's predecessor. If you did by chance post this under another name or location, please do let me know, as I would love to see how the story ends. Like Sail Away, the writing is smooth and clean, and the story is very engaging. I see from your homepage that you actually stopped writing for some time, then resumed. I'm glad that you did not give up - you are a very strong writer, and the mean spirited critics shouldn't win. Just in case, I will put this on alert in the event that you do finish this someday.
abunnymom chapter 15 . 12/13/2009

Keshandra chapter 15 . 5/29/2009
I'm hoping two things. One, you still check this site occasionally, even though it's been years and two, the bad manners of some people don't deter you from completing a wonderful piece of fiction. I agree with those who described your work as well written, with good characterisation and don't understand how some people seem to feel that their wants and wishes are all that count. Sharing a gift with people does not mean they own that gift or have any right to decide what happens to it. I hope you finish this story, even if you just share it with close friends.
WANNING FAN chapter 15 . 3/9/2009
FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH -OR DON'T BOTHER

TO WRITE
polrobin chapter 15 . 2/16/2009
Oh no! I never read WIP's and thought this was finished! Is there any more?

You're a fantastic writer.
fan chapter 15 . 2/16/2009
FINISH THE STORY!
fan chapter 15 . 1/17/2009
PLEASE continue with this story. It is such a shame that it has not been finished.
j0k3 chapter 15 . 12/14/2008
Love it! Will it be finished one day?
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 9/20/2008
Wonderful chapter! Very intense! Will there be more to this story? I really like it!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 9/20/2008
Very intense! I hope they catch him, and that Harm'll be okay! Wonderful chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 9/20/2008
Intense dream Mac had! I really enjoyed this chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
Intense chapter! I really enjoyed it! That sounds rather ominous, both what happened on the plane, and the nuclear weapon!