Reviews for Enough
stepstate chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Nice story - and I loved those seven minutes of the episode you mentioned where it show how much Daryl's character had grown over the first three seasons.
Escha chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
daryl! waaah! awesome story.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
That was very well done with a great mix of emotion and humour. You did a terrific job of keeping Daryl and Rick in character and highlighting the friendship between them, without ever making it seem over the top or mushy.

I really enjoyed this.
everfaraway chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I was screaming i was so pissed when he walked. I cried at the sight of the scars on his back & I was cheering when the crossbolt went through the walker's skull.
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
gods you write a good fic
that was beautifully executed
Daryl and Rick are the perfect best friends
Daryl really did see all the good things, making Rick see sense
i could only hope it went the same in canon as this
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
aw.. love it..
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
That was awesome felt like it needs to be a scence in thd show lol. You had the characters voices down to a t. Great story!
Whumpy chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Now this should be part of the next TWD episode. This was a pleasure to read and I really enjoyed it. I could just feel Daryl's discomfort while engaging Rick in conversation about feelings. Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Great story! Loved the dialogue between Rick and Daryl. You're right, crazy people don't know they're crazy. I liked the bit of character study. Never thought Merle would be afraid to be alone after what happened on the roof, but it makes sense.

Loved this sentence.
"Not a word was said as they climbed, the snarling of the walkers below the only conversation that was had."
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was really well written, I loved it!
Dustchu chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awesome! :D:D:D:D Walking dead rules! awesome writing!
Bebe Flow chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That was lovely. This fandom needs more stories like this.
emmalutionist chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Lovely story so far! You write Daryl very well, too. Great job! :)
JackandHoney chapter 1 . 2/18/2013