Reviews for Finding Merlin
Lizaloves chapter 7 . 1/10
Beautifull! I really would loved it if It would have gotten to be more parts though, but maybe that would have watered down the story and me wanting more parts is just me not wanting this story to end xD

I loved it! But I feel like you could create another whole story around this and continue this and aghhhghhh I want more! It was beautifull!

Thank you for writing it!
Bree chapter 7 . 3/28/2020
This is literally the best future!au ever.
JaneDoe33 chapter 7 . 2/13/2020
Lovely, lovely writing
a person 56 chapter 7 . 7/3/2019
This gave me tears literal tears. Thank you so much for writing this I love it.
a person 56 chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
Im here for the story now Im interested in the movie
Wayward-or-Awkward chapter 1 . 12/19/2018
How lovely!
Maltheniel chapter 7 . 7/21/2018
This is such a beautiful story! At times it made my heart clench for Merlin's pain, and other times it put a wide smile on my face. Not a lot of fics manage to accomplish both of those, so the fact that yours does is definitely a compliment. I think this is the third time I've read it, and I decided I owed you a comment since I still enjoy it so much.

I loved the way Merlin's appearance starts changing Arthur into a different man, and does it subtly enough that Arthur doesn't really realize it for a while. I totally love the whole concept of Arthur having this unconscious sense of who Merlin should be that he's kind of working toward reestablishing; it's a really neat way to bring in the past without them having their memories (and I agree, it was better without them remembering). I loved Gwaine knowing who Merlin was and the glimpse you showed us of Arthur being friends with the knights and Merlin's advice about Gwen mirroring what he'd said long ago. I loved Arthur taking care of Merlin, flipping the tables from how it was before, even if he does it with typical Arthur reluctance. And the ending was absolutely perfect, Arthur and Merlin sitting on the shores of Avalon, together and alive, and the sorrow disappearing in the joy of being home, and Arthur acknowledging Merlin as a friend like it should be obvious, and Arthur realizing without really knowing it that they're walking together into their destiny.

But my absolute favorite moment of your story is the moment when Arthur realizes Merlin has magic and not only accepts it, but it feels right. It's part of how he knows Merlin should be. That is enough to make me grin like an idiot, and I feel warm every time I read it. Arthur acknowledging that magic is part of who Merlin intrinsically is - beautiful.

You've written a lovely yet poignant story that is one of my favorite Merlin fics. Thanks for sharing it.
XYZArtemis chapter 7 . 12/22/2017
Such a good story! I read it all in one sitting :)
lillelouis chapter 7 . 4/2/2017
Oh my ... I cried a little just now. Really great.
I know I'm about three and years late, but thanks for sharing. Really delightful read :D
RandomInkBlots chapter 7 . 1/30/2017
Hi, I don't know if you are still here. But I can't help it. This is so good. It really touched my heart, thank you.
Koala789 chapter 7 . 1/10/2017
*wide-eyed and still, slowly reaching over to hug Merlin* I... I... I don't even know... that was the most beautiful thing I've ever read. *blows nose* I'm as bad as Merlin right now. Just... Arthur's character, and Gwaines and Morganas and Gwens and MERLIN' S and the character development and the truth... just... wow. That's what I want to say, yeah. Completely and utterly WOW.
a.narnian chapter 7 . 1/6/2017
I read this a year or two ago, and happened to stumble across it again last night. Thank you for this story; I like the idea of Arthur helping Merlin 'become Merlin', even if he's not entirely sure why he's doing it at first. You capture Merlin's uncertainty and moments of fear persuasively, and the gentle process of bringing him out of that is quite touching to read.
projektrvolution chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
THIS WAS THE CUTEST BEST THING EVER! Thank you for sharing it!
Uniasus chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
I love that you didn't have them fully remember, i agree that it adds alot to the present reincarnation.
hiddenfiresindeed chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Beautiful and incredibly moving. Thank you!