Reviews for Finding Merlin
nerdfortherandom chapter 4 . 2/22
This is so great! I also love how Gwaine is a model. Its perfect :)
spiritualwitch chapter 7 . 2/20
Beautiful tale of friendship :D.
beckalooby1 chapter 1 . 2/6
This was absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for the self rec, I loved every moment of this! My favourite part was how Arthur throughout the entire story had no clue why he was helping Merlin but he did it anyway against every instinct he had and it turned out to be one of the best choices he's ever made. Another thing I really enjoyed was how this was Gen. I love Merthur but sometimes it can get a little overbearing and this was such a breath of fresh air. To know they would be friends, maybe even brothers, but nothing in the area of romance. You didn't make your Arthur go through the whole 'I must teach him how its like to be loved in the right way.' etc like SO many abuse tics and I really...appreciated that :) Also, how this was a -return fic- but at the same time it wasn't. Every character in this has some weird unexplainable connection to one another but it can be taken in one way or another. It doesn't have to be so profoundly about destiny and fate. It just is what it is. And I was expecting them to exchange dreams at some point and wake up one morning like 'hey I just had this weird dream' and the other is like 'no way, I had one that sounded just like that!' But again, really refreshing that you left that part out and there are unanswered questions but that's okay because sometimes not everything has to have an answer. I could gush about this story all night. I mean I did stop up until past 5am to finish reading it so that says everything really but still... Just lovely!
seireidoragon chapter 7 . 2/6
This was a really good story and in the end they all get a happy ending. Great job!
topazchild chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
This was so beautifully written, so poignant, that it was like reading poetry. I like how you ended it. The magnetic pull between the two of them is so strong that they find each other across centuries without knowledge of their long-ago relationship.
"... like the best friend that had had to leave his side, just for a little while... "
I'm glad that you added the conversation between Gwaine and Arthur near the end of chapter 6. I was thinking Gwaine was coming off a little shallow in this story, but their talk showed him to be soft-hearted and, well, nice.
On a technical note, I was admiring the symbols you use for separating oOo. I may borrow them for future stories.
WhoNeedSwagWhenYouACheshireCat chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
If I could, I would write a fanfiction of this fanfiction. Is that even possible? Idk. Good job, though! :D
KlutzyHanyou chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
Loved how you brought everyone back together! Keep up the awesome writing!
Emachinescat chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
This is fantastic! But *sobs* I don’t want it to be over! :(
Emachinescat chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Eeep! Love it to bits and pieces! I’m so excited to see how you’re going to wrap this up in the next few chapters!
Emachinescat chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Dawwwww… so adorably sweet.

I also find it amusing that Gwaine’s a model. Especially since Eoin Macken has modeled for Abercrombie and Fitch before. LOL
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
You’re right, Colin does that bit wonderfully! I was thinking that it would be awesome to splice together some clips from Parked and Merlin to make a trailer for this fic, LOL.

This is great! Normally, I’m not one for modern AUs, but in this case, WOW. Just. Wow.
ImaginationInk chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
I loved this so much. I'm happy you didn't make them remember their time in Camelot because that really would've taken away from the story. This was filled with bromance which tugged at my heart strings, well done(:
mayatrau chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
I really loved this story! I understand why you ended it where you did I'm order to preserve the whole point of the story but I would still love to see a sequel! Especially a more action filled one... Keep writing;)
Allebasii chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
I just realized something when you described him holding tjr bag-aside from the fact that should REALLY be asleep right now as it's 3:16 in the morning- is Freya going to be mentioned? I absolutely loovveee her and Merlin together, its always so cute how people pair them, but since this is a Gen fic it most likely won't happen...oh well, got my own story for that :P

To the land of Nod! Awwaaayyyyy!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
I like this OOC Merlin. The story is beautiful. :)