Reviews for Northern Man
good story.
Arowflight chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
love the story. a lot.
TheSoulReader chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Goddamnit, this is amazing. I hope you find your muse soon, because I want more.

The thought of a Russian(esque) Soul...rrrrr
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
As a person who speaks Russian, I would subject you use Dusha- Yed as a name. It has a high translation of "One who eats souls" plus in the version you used for his name, it has a feminine connotation, while the one In offer is the masculine version. Very cute storey BTW. I really like it.
keltieful chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Ah! This is such a cool story!
I just want to read more.
I love, love, love, love, love it!
Maka is so sweet and Soul... aww!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Oh my gosh this is amazing! UPDATE UPDATE UPATE! I think I fell in love with you and this story but more importantly you. Your amazing.
cHaSiNg PaPeR bUtTeRfLiEs chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Hello Odat!
I recently discovered you(via tumblr) and fell in love with all of your stories! This one in particular caught my eye and I was wondering if you really going to continue it. You write beautifully!

Butterfly
Biggubarzza chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
This fucking awesome btw... keep it up i think (honestly) you could be a very famous author and dont mean a fan ficrion one i mean a real one such j.k rwolling or any of the others
Brb-EatingSouls chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
I love the way this story has been going so far!I can't wait to hear about the start of their journey north \(o)/
Ultimate-Fangirl-77 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoreMORE!
Rio24 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
When are you going to post another chapter? I've always loved your stories!
Luna Seine Louve chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This is the best story I've read in awhile...love it, update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
I love your stories ! Please keep writing! Just want you to know you're an awesome writer!
Phantom4747 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Is this the end? anyway Great story! I love it! AKIJHGLJK!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Please update! I am dying right now! I WANNA GO TO THE NORTH! PLEASE UPDAAAAATTTEEEE!