Reviews for Kill Me
CottonCoccon chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
...Well let's wait P
After all studies are important too.
All ten good vibes for the incoming test and take care )

Bleesings
pandamustache chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Yes indeed. Wonderful.
CottonCoccon chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
Hi!
Poor Soul and Maka ...both are in danger and hurt T.T...
Plus I felt the end of this chapter like a Cliff ending ...I hope that there's an update soon D
Take care
and thank you for the updates )
November Ember chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
Super awesome! I hope more SoMa moments come! :)
LuckyTurtle chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Okay I would just like to say - that whole part about the cutting rung SO TRUE to me. There have been multiple, multiple times that I've read a fic on this site, and someone includes cutting in their fic, and they obviously have NO IDEA what they're talking about. Not only does this seem liable, however (yes, in case you can't already tell, I cut at one point in my life), it went above and beyond. I've never actually admitted it to myself or anyone else, but the whole thing about throwing your head back, well. For me, it was always an involuntary reaction and it actually quite embarrassed me. I didn't know it was actually something that happened at all - so it was just a unique and enlightening viewpoint. I appreciated it so much. And your fic is simply wonderful so far! Great job:)
ThatOneChickWhoWritesFanfic chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
Oh yea soul save Maka!
kairi8912 chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
I need more
ilovegeroro chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
LET THERE BE FLUFF! lol love it :3
darkblossom829 chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
make more from kill me i love it make soma
Robastar34 chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
Save her?
In her current starte, she'll kill you!
Awesome chapter!
tsuyaha chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
Haha! I wanna see Maka kick Medusa's ass in that berserk mode she goes in. And poor Soul! The next chapter should be interesting :3
dark shadow400 chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
Awesome chapter I hope soul finds Maka soon update soon
guest chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
i am liking your fanfiction so far i actually don't mind the long waits and you should stop hating yourself ps: don't mind you killing free or ereka but kill my crona and we got trouble
Miko Vampire chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
Was Maka Asura's pet and after he got sent to jail she vanished? I hope thats the case, I love plots like that and seeing Soul and Asura fight over Maka.
Neko Trezzy Love chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
Hell if people want to kill you I don't understand why? This story rock!
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »