Reviews for Kill Me
dark shadow400 chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
I love the story so far u r doing a great job update soon
b90219 chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Love the story! Update soon it's amazing _
Amber Masquerade chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Oh, the in-character angst! It's so beautiful Moving on, I thought this chapter was pretty good, and the in-character-ness of the dialogue was extremely accurate, too! I love how Soul's changing his feelings towards her bit by bit. Even though it's a tiny bit OOC! *imagines Soul blushing*
Mystery Day Dreamer chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Gomen Maka, but i enjoy it when you go insane ;D Waiting for your next chapter for this one too
Robastar34 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Yes! This story isn't going to be short!
The High-Fives For Nothing chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Okay I really really love Madness!Maka in this story :) it's so interestiiing! . Update soon please!
hope02 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Nice story can't wait for next chapter top bad I read it from the end first bye! nyan:3
Amber Masquerade chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
(too lazy to login...)

YES. MOAR crazy!Maka! Nice chapter once again. Although I don't get to fully enjoy it since it's 3 in the morning where I am... And what's gonna become of Medusa? Will she try to seek revenge and pull the old revenge scheme again? Hmm...
Guest chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
ON it was just getting good please update soon
Robastar34 chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Yes, you are evil...but awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Well maka doesn't have to feel anymore pain
Amber Masquerade chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
OH NO. I hate cliffies! They keep me up at night, dammit. Now I have to pace around my room all night to come up with what happens next. Although I have a very very strong feeling that Soul is gonna be very, very mad in the beginning of the next chappie, though. Great work!
Yoai lover12 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Awww poor maka
Can't kill herself
Robastar34 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Yaya for partnership!
Well, if they aren't killing the inocent.
HECK yes, I love this!
Robastar34 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
I almost cried...pf, Thanks a lot.
Let there be fluff!