Reviews for Kill Me
mun3litKnight chapter 19 . 7/3/2013
I hate this iPod it doesn't let me log in to my profile, besides that I love the story. I stopped reading for a while so I started reading this story to catch up on all the updates I missed. Please update again soon I want to know what happens next. :D
LeprechaunGreen chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...hahahahahahah...*gi gglegigglesnort*…MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *clowning, freaky grin, head tilts to the side* Do you want to play with me?
Crimson Night Sky chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
OMG...love this story 3
souleatergirl1 chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
she's not dead, she can't be. I won't believe it!
Anyways great job! I love this story, I'm so happy my friend told me about it. write fast because I'm freaking out here.
SOUL WHERE ARE YOU?!
scorpioneldar chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
um you have confused me
Sinful Vanity chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
Just hurry please this is a good story
Cassie42 chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
That was the most evil cliffhanger I have read in a long time, just so ya know -.-
PeytonLuvsBacon chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
I don't have enough space to type all I want to say about this story. A thousand words would never describe how amazing this story is.

So instead, I will say...

THANK YOU!
You are an amazing writer and I really hope you update your story soon. I might go insane if you don't. *smirks evily*

I don't know your whole story and I don't mean to bump in, but you have too much to offer to be depressed. I am speaking for myself too because I am big worrier and dwell on things of the past that I know I can't fix. I know that depression isn't something you can cure overnight, but you are amazing. Don't let anyone tell you you're not because almost 100% of the people you meet don't write as well as you do. Have you ever considered becoming a novelist one day?

Again, THANK YOU, and have a fantastic day.

PLB

P.S. Maka and Soul are so badass!
P.S.S. I followed and favorited you as one of my favorite authors as well as following the story and favoriting it. ;)
pandamustache chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
OH HELL NAW! WHAT THE WHAT KINDA ASSHOLE CHOKES THEIR DAUGHTER?! Sowwie, I need to calm my nerves. :l Soul Eater Evans, if you don't hurry up and save Maka, I will come over there and assassinate you with a fried chicken leg. (you know people are serious when they say your full name) I don't hate youuu, you wrote this wicked story for all to gawk at. :) I be tired. -.- *flips table*
Oceanwind chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
STIEN!1
CottonCoccon chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
Nooooooooo T.T
Poor Maka! T.T...please don't kill her , and really Spirit it's a big bad ass in your story P; it suits him well P..
Will Soul and the others save Maka?...please save her 3!

And please update soon 3?

Take care and lots of bleesings for you
Faithdakitty chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
This is an AWESOME story! I love it! Please wright more!
kairi8912 chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
Yes you get started on that next chapter please
dark shadow400 chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
Ahhh the cliffhanger hahaha update soon can't wait for the next chapter
BrunetteBeauty14 chapter 19 . 6/25/2013