Reviews for Kill Me
tsuyaha chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Awesome chappie! Enough to satisfy my SoulxMaka feels...for now of course...hehehe...he shoulda just kissed her, dammit.
beautiful-note2895 chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Keep it up the story is going great!
Waterpokemon chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Hmmmm. Interesting. :p
VyRedArt chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Awwwwww soul wants to kiss herXD sorry it was just a little bit to funny to resist laughing.
2clap chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Oh. Nevermind that explains some of it lol my b :)
2clap chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Ok
If soul is in school AND knows spirit what was he doing holding a gun to Maka's head and what did she see and WHY IS HE BEING SO NICE NOW?! I'm so confused!
But it's really good xD
Thunderbreeze chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
I love your style of writing! It's very mature and I can follow it pretty easily :)

So, Maka is the one with a bit of madness...and a harsher past? This is interesting, since normally the harsher past is focused on Soul. I like your version :D

Hmm...you are very good at cliffhangers, I must say. Please update soon, I wanna know if Soul fails to resist it and kisses Maka! Thanks! Thunder
Dancing in Crimson chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Oh God... you better update soon! Sooo freaking amazing! Please don't leave me hanging any longer! I've been waiting for this moment since the beginning! He better kiss her! She needs some emotion! Well...its mainly for me...I just love this story. Great work!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Woah nelly!
momokol chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
really good story so far. Will there be more Maka depression and events? ...please?
dark shadow400 chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Awesome chapter u did great update soon
tsuyaha chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
OH YES THESE LAST WORDS. I have been waiting too long for them...

Anyways, great chappie! The more drama, the better. But I'm wondering what battle they will go up against next?
Robastar34 chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Ahhh! Not a fluffy cliffie!
cootietoot13 chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
Cuuuuuutteeee!
Yoai lover12 chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
At the end you should make them both die.
So maka gets her wish and her and soul can be together forever happily! :)
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »