Reviews for Kill Me
Guest chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
Good story! Please update! Oh and the manga ended?! No stop it, you lie. :c xo
Jewelz Experimental chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
Here it is again...
I hope you keep writing! Cant wait!
Jewelz Experimental chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Sorry! I posted as Jewelz before and my keyboard on my kindle sucks so I posted it twice! xD please ignore my previous review's extra paragragh.
Jewelz chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
I hope you keep writing! Cant wait! I love this story so much! Hope it's not discontinued. If I may, I'd like to see Maka more in her insanity state, the eventually have Stein elaborate more! Cause I was still confused in 'Missed my only shot'
I hope you keep writing! Cant wait!
crusty mustach chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
I love this story update please!
Clara chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
Where's chapter 24!
I need more fan fic!
Clara chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
Didn't see that coming!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/13/2014
You have to write more or I'll headbutt you. Great storyline and awesome description! Keep it up, please I'm begging I will cry if you don't finish this.
love101 chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
i loved it!
Mina Arellano chapter 23 . 4/28/2014
Please continue this the story is amazing! And the description is very well detailed. I love the emotions I feel when reading this, and best of all the SoMa fluff x3 I cant wait to read more amazing chapters. I have no doubts.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/27/2014
Can't wait for Chapter 24 to come hope to seeit and your doing great I love your plot and conflict within the story and the charaecters and how their attidude is a how soul and maka are growing closer to each other through the progress of the story keep up the good work(:
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
This chapter is amazing and I like your whole soma moment I didn't think your romantic scene was lame i really liked it a thumps up for you.
CrazyRedHead97 chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
My sister got me into this fic.
I can't just be left her o.O
I need moooorree /. lol.