Reviews for New Justice
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Loving this story!
A fan chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
First off, how does this story NOT have more than two reviews? Shame really, because this is a beautiful future fic of YJ kids story! I absolutely love how you wrote this story, because it really feels like a YJ episode! (Are you sure you're not a writer for the show?)

So everytime Helena was talking, I kept thinking she might be Wonder Woman's daughter, just because of her naming (or she could be Bruce's daughter) but I like this character, and I don't think it's annoying! I absolutely think it's cute that Robin has a crush on her already!
Serious Question: I really am worried about Helena. What did you guys (gals?) think? Annoying? R

So the new Robin's real name could start with could have tons of names!

Uh oh, I don't like these robots, they killed the one lead that the Justice League had!
Pirate King Ray chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Is Helena Bruce's daughter (because in some continuity Bruce did have a daughter named Helena. She was the original huntress
i like f00d chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Amazing simply stunning could Helena be Klarion's daughter or Zatanna's ooooh I just had a crash idea! BabyMagic Klarion/Zee. Just a thought creepy ik. But still Helena seems okay to me