Reviews for Dirt and Roses
MoonLunacy chapter 24 . 2/24/2017
Hey, it's your story so you get to determine how your character would react. If you need to find her again take the time to do that but not so much for the readers but because you want to do it. You have to enjoy what you are writing and sharing then your readers will notice and appreciate. Anyway, getting back into this story was worth sleeping 3 in the morning! THEY'RE FINALLY ON TRACK FOR THE RELATIONSHIP THEY BOTH WANT! So excited!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/18/2017
Im a little late to this story, but i thought it was fantastic. I was so impressed with it, i wish you kept going. You have such an amazing talent, and im SO gald you used it for a daryl story.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/10/2016
I love your story so much I hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
Ohhh I'm so excited to see what happens :)
angelvoice15 chapter 24 . 6/25/2016
Please update very soon, I ant to read what happens next. Pleas don't keep me waiting. Love your story!
Redwards chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
I'm really hoping you continue! You're very talented! I read the entire thing!
JoMarieY25 chapter 24 . 4/5/2016
Just want to let you know that I enjoy reading your story since chapter 1. Come back soon! :)
Cereza101 chapter 24 . 2/26/2016
I truly hope that you keep on writing. It's difficult to find a good Daryl/oc story. I absolutely love your character and how they stay true to themselves. Keep on going!
untilmynextstory chapter 24 . 11/14/2015
I hope you finish this one day.
Leonandjune chapter 24 . 11/8/2015
Please update. I've been reading this story all day. You are so descriptive when you write and i can imagine everything so clearly, loving that their finally together. Great !
Lemonsickles chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
This story is awesome. I'm laughing my head of with the puppy scene and merle. I love your writing! On to the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/10/2015
I saw a story like this on Quotev, but the OC is Taylor, are u the same author?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
I barely find anymore good fanfics... so please update I am in love with your writing
deja.presswood chapter 24 . 6/1/2015
I never do reviews but I just wanted to let u know that I enjoy ur story. I hope that you do continue writing weather u start over, or jusr finish where u left off.
southernlove87 chapter 24 . 6/1/2015
Girl thank YOU enough to give us readers some insight. I will stick with this story til the end no matter what because I love everything about it. I understand what you are saying about losing the feel for it especially since so much time has passed. It does feel like it has changed a bit. I am going back and rereading the whole thing as well ( probably for the 4th time!) Since it has been a while. I just remember how intrigued I was during those early chapters when you could feel the summer heat from just reading about Harli's days boating with the gang or riding her horse and the possibility of romance with Daryl...one thing that I must point out ( this may just be me) is that I feel like Daryl seems almost too soft around Harli now that they are together. ( i know what you are thinking, he just punched a guy for her lol) I would like to see him be a badass with her if that makes any sense at all.