Reviews for Definition of Normal
totalscreaminggenius chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
I like! This is how River/Eleven fluff should be-crazy and adventurous.
walking.disaster93 chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Love the story! It's amazing, keep writing, I can't wait to see how it develops :)
Sagethorn chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Okay, I think this is my new favorite chapter. So sweeeeeetttt! :D I love them just sitting in the door of the TARDIS having drinks and relaxing after all the insanity that day. And you finally put the Doctor's reason for all this; haha, I love it. And now we know what time they're both at, too, which I had been wondering. I kind of expected the Doctor would be older than that. And you finally put a kiss in here! Yesssssss. I really love this story, and I cannot wait for the next chapter. :3
Sagethorn chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Sorry for forgetting to review this chapter. I meant to but forgot, so I'll review it now:

Very nice! I like how you told what the Doctor did as a kid; I've always kind of wondered that. It was funny too: I loved the radiation and the egging comments, lol. Very nice little moment at the end, too. So sweet! I love this story, it's so well-written :3
M4L4DR017 chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
This Fic is alot longer than one would expect it to be. AWESOME!
betawho chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
I'm loving the image of them just sitting in the Tardis door drinking daquari's.

"He was beginning to pout, mutinously. Lower lip stuck all the way out, forehead a mass of creases."

LOL! That is such a perfect description of him. Part little boy, part old man, all lovably annoying.

"You've been trying to court me."

AWWWWWW! He's trying to give her something he doesn't give to anyone else. Because she's special. I'm not even sure there's a word for what emotion that evokes, a bit crying, a bit sweet, a bit exasperated, a bit romatice. Argh. In a good way.

Ooh, you had me going there! When you said he was 932, my though was, what, wait! Then I thought I must have got it wrong, and you had me rerunning Impossible Astronaut through my head to check how old he was when he married her.

Great reveal! Very sneaky.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
aww... the cuteness at the end of this chapter is just adorable. ;-)
betawho chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Ah, good! A new chapter. I've been needing some good new River fic!

"I've never thought to ask," River said thoughtfully, "what sorts of things you did, growing up? Did you play sports?"

That's a good question, it never really occurred to me either.

"You played with… radiation." she said. Her tone of voice made it clear that it wasn't even a question, merely a statement of fact. "That does explain quite a lot…"
"Oi, what do you mean by that?"

LOL!

" a soft girly sounding giggle that made him stop and look at her in amazement. River Song, giggling… "

I bet that would give him a nice tingle in his gut.

Aww! "Right here, right now." I didn't get it at first, I thought he was just saying, "if he looked in the mirror right here right now" so that when it got to "right here and right now" would be the thing he desired most, it was a lovely surprise.

Don't know if that was intentional or not, or just me, but it worked.

Loved this. I do so love the Doctor and River together.

And the Doctor would only share his past, the good parts, with River. Or even really think of them, rather than all the bad things, because she'd asked.

Cool story! (Is that it, or is there more. This has endless possibilities, them trying to be normal, because they so aren't. :D)
walking.disaster93 chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I love the story so much! Keep updating!
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Love this, still. They really can't have anything normal together, can they? Poor dears.
Sagethorn chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
New chapter! :D Lovely, as always. Got some nice action scenes here. And the descriptions of those baby dragons made me want to hug them. :) Very nice! My only tiny complaint is that it was more dramatic and less humorous than some of the other chapter, but I liked it anyway. There's going to be more chapters, right? Love this story! :3
betawho chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
“He'd found article after article, warning everyone of a curly haired menace armed with a gun, hallucinogenic lipstick and -dear lord- the cleavage…”

LOL!

"You're not a psychopath," he protested mildly; and without missing a beat, River threw her arm backwards and fired, her shot missing the attendant's left ear by millimetres.
"Alright, so maybe you are. But you're my psychopath," he amended. "Better?"

LOL! There is some advantage to being known as a psychopath. It’s not like the Doctor never uses his bad reputation. LOL!

“One by one, the babies toddled toward the time portal,”

Aww, round, roly poly little baby dragons! :D
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Wonderful two chapters.
LyNn-6t7 chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
I don't think our poor Doctor will ever find normal -sigh- but then he wouldn't be OUR doctor would he? Lol. But just this once I hope he finds it. I love this great job again on an awesome chapter. More please!
betawho chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
“but oh, her Doctor, pouting and clumsy when faced with a merely heaving a bowling ball down a lane was smilingly calm and unconcerned when faced with one tiny member of an extinct species that might eat them.”

ROFL! It so completely sums up Doctor Who that that made perfect sense. LOL!

"Do you have a plan?" River asked.
"I always have a plan," the Doctor scoffed.
"And in this case it is?"
"Ah." He looked at her, eyes wide and little hopeful. "It's in progress."

LOL!

Can’t wait for the next chapter. (I didn’t review this one much because it was so perfect it just sucked me in. By the way, I can completely see River Song bowling, strength and grace and just a bit show-offy. :D)
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »