Reviews for Hazelnut
Ah, i haven't read this in a long time...this already had me laughing! XDD
Hmm...i'm not sure if the author will continue this, this was updated like 2 FRIGGIN YEARS AGO! O-O's so hard to find a complete and decent fanfic these days... *sigh* Meh, might as well as enjoy this fic while it's still , it has 20 (or 19) chapters! :D But it's still incomplete...
Oh well, nevermind this while i that and i'll have a blast! :)
Secret Cry-Baby chapter 20 . 5/24
Tomoyo, I love you! And sneaky, weird Fai, too! As a matter of fact, I like almost all the characters in this story (Mr. Reed being hard to love, that creep). i really like your writing style, and how you portrait the characters.

At first I was a bit mad at Ryuuoh about his whole: you're a girl and therefore you should accept everything I, a man, offers to you... but he got better in the later chapters.

I was also really surprised when the one who confessed to Sakura turned out to be Kamui, but also very happy that he showed up in the story, as he's one of my favorite CLAMP characters of all time. It made me hope that he'll do right by Sakura, since deep down he's a really nice guy... but I guess they're not supposed to be the main pairing w;

And the relationship between Syaoran and Syaoron! After they finally got over their bickering, it was wonderful! The protectiveness they share, especially at the amusement park, and the care... it made me squee so much. This whole fic made me so happy I actually spent a whole day reading it. I hope you'll continue on it one day, even if you've claimed that multi-chapter fics aren't your specialty, I still think you did outstandingly well on this one w

Now I shall explore what more you've written... *full of anticipation*
Syaosyao23 chapter 20 . 4/23
Oh my gold! This fic is amazing! I can stop laughing at syaoron's bad luck...poor boy!
I know that this fic is a bit too old but if you still wish to do a continuation a totally would love to read it!
I wanna know how this ends.
Faceless Charmer chapter 18 . 4/21
Eww! Gross! Leave Syaoron alone Fei Wang Ree, you freak! And as for what you said at the beginning of this story, please, please, please finish it! It doesn't have to be perfect, but I'm dying to know how this would end. It's such a great story. It's been awhile since I enjoyed a Tsubasa fic this much.
Faceless Charmer chapter 17 . 4/16
Watanuki is so smart. I loved the scene between Syaoron and Tomoyo!
Faceless Charmer chapter 16 . 4/16
Of course Fuuma is upset. He's jealous. -
Faceless Charmer chapter 15 . 4/16
I'm really loving the over protective Syaoran. He punched Ryuuoh! Great, now I'm shipping them too. This is my other favorite chapter, once again because it has the twins.
Faceless Charmer chapter 14 . 4/16
Don't be mad at Kamui guys! He isn't too heartless, especially not in X. In fact, in X, he becomes so sweet. Poor Ryuuoh, fighting what seems to be a losing battle.
Faceless Charmer chapter 13 . 4/16
Good chapter, of course. I hope one day you go back to writing Tsubasa fics, even though I like your Magi fics too.
Faceless Charmer chapter 12 . 4/16
Psh, Kamui, everyone knows you like Fuuma. But nice try. Haha, just kidding around. Ryuuoh is so happy. He's sucb a sweetie, so I'm sad that he died in RG Veda.
Faceless Charmer chapter 11 . 4/16
I was shipping Watanuki and Syaoron unnecessarily hard at the beginning of the chapter. I regret nothing though. Sweet chapter.
Faceless Charmer chapter 10 . 4/16
As I said, this story is a little sad. The scene with the twins in beginning made me tear up a little. Of course, I am freakishly emotional. But it was still sad. I love seeing the twins interact, so this is one of my favorite chapters.
Faceless Charmer chapter 9 . 4/16
Syaoron is so oblivious. To both Ryuuoh, and Watanuki, I'm assuming. Good thing Syaoron has Tomoyo to help him out.
Faceless Charmer chapter 8 . 4/16
This was a cute chapter, filled with adorable girls. Good job!
Faceless Charmer chapter 7 . 4/16
Way to avoid the question Fai, of whether or not you're gay. As for Fei Wang Reed...*shudders* Great chapter though!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »