Reviews for Unquiet Hands
kalikk chapter 25 . 10/3
Esse final é perfeito D, li o final alternativo e não gostei... tive que reler esse pq os dois são perfeitos juntos.
ljaynec chapter 25 . 8/21
Very nice!
Skywhisper chapter 24 . 10/24/2014
your story is amazing! I really hope you decide to finish it! I cant wait to read it if you do!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
AWESOME on sogni levels! I wish it never ended!
RazzleJazzle21 chapter 25 . 9/7/2013
I'm crying in the best way. That was seriously beautiful. This was amazing, thank you for the story :)
Calmzone1 chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
tough to read but loved it from beginning to end. Now I am off to read the alternate ending. Dang, I wish she hadn't taken the deal and really got what was coming to her. Oh well, at least it's over.
sugarskull85 chapter 25 . 5/23/2013
Great story. Loved it so much I am now an hour over my usual bed time
notxherexanymorex chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was so good! I finished the whole thing in three hours and now I'm sitting here all "what to do with my life now?" This was so sad, happy, melancholic, gah. I enjoyed it so much. You're a brilliant author.
Domiiik chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
Incredible story from the beginning until the end. Loved it.
LoginProblems chapter 25 . 3/19/2013
Beautiful! Loved it, amazing job, and great plot ideas.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/18/2013
Omg you've killed me with this story. The ending is PERFECT and I've read the other version. In fact I read that one first but I'm glad I read this even though I'm in the middle of a seriously UGLY cry lol.
Thank you for this story. Kurtbastian is my OTP for Glee and I love sweet funny Seb. Too bad he isn't canon. Oh a girl can dream :)
Hope you'll keep writing. You are very good.
HPandWforever chapter 25 . 3/19/2013
Oooh this was so good! And I loved the way Seb proposed at the end. Going to go read the poem now!
SamandDeansgirl chapter 25 . 3/19/2013
Wow. I adored it. So moving.
Dream-4-Reality chapter 25 . 3/19/2013
This is by far (as much as I love Kadam) my favourite ending!

I just... Honestly after everything they have been through throughout the whole story I just couldn't image them ever breaking up, or ever not being together!

Moving on though, thank you for a fabulous story! It was great to read and it was great to follow right through to the end :)

Until next time when one of your stories take over my life once again and I become lost in it

Kina-san chapter 25 . 3/19/2013
That is so sweet. Thanks for an amazing story.