Reviews for Tea for Three
ThreeRainyDays chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This was perfection! All their personalities stand out so distinctly, but you're right, they really do make a cute family. I should have reviewed this the last time I passed through here, honestly. By now I've read it about five times, so it'd be criminal not to. Thanks for this, keep writing!
Lethally-Deadly chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
LOOL I love this!

I was going to marry Vaike to Maribelle, but then decided to marry him to Cordelia. But I'm starting to regret that decision XD I really love this; it's so perfect! I love Maribelle's attitude, you completely nailed it!

Good job!
Twilit Lady of Majesty chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Haha a great story. I love how Brady refused to call Maribelle anything besides 'Ma'.
selenia-sopheria chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is cuteness; perfection!
red lilies chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Beautiful. I loved Vaike/Maribelle supports in the game, and when Brady came about it just fit so perfectly. This story fit my image of the family to a T! Loved it.
pleaseletthisaccountdie chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Family. xD
This is so cute and funny. I think I know who to marry Maribelle to now! XD Really, really great job!
Plume Sombre chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Wow, it was just great! xD Maribelle/Vaike makes sense since Brady is brash (in my playthrough I married Maribelle and Ricken). I just loved how Maribelle is trying to teach them proper etiquette to no avail, and Brady calling her 'Ma' despite her attempts to correct him. I wonder how Vaike will act in the nobility in the future with such a temper... x) "Hey, did ya see my axe? Just askin' in case there's danger or else."

Brady is one of my favourite children and I would gladly read another piece about him if you make one. :)
Good job, added in fav. See you!
Plume Sombre
NotAPieceOfPie chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Omg omg omg I love this so much. T_T
Fruit-Sexual chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh my goodness, this was adorable! I loved it, everyone was so in character. I love Vaike/Maribelle, mostly because brady makes so much sense with them. I hope you plan to write more!
embahmabok chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is SO CUTE! I always thought that Brady must've gotten his bad attitude from Vaike, so this corresponds to my headcannon so nicely!

Can I expect you to write more of this? *twinkly eyes*

Oh, and the part where Brady hates bitter tea and has a slight sweet tooth? It's just PRECIOUS!
ViolaHarmony chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That was so cute and funny! I went with Maribelle/Gaius, they have a nice dynamic with Brady as well. I still loved this, though! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Very nice! Very nice indeed. Though in my own personal canon, Donnel will always be Maribelle's husband.
Gyarii chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I can see this totally happening. I doubt Brady will change his ways any sooner .
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Very cute! I went with Maribell/Lon'qu myself, but this made me smile.
CheshireGrins chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
oh this is /adorable/. i want to hug it and never let go. great work! c: