Reviews for Both In The Same Boat
Deathly Hallows HP chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
hey i really like your story i hope you can upload another chaper soon
ZeroBen chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hey hey, welcome back. And what a return. I have to hand it to you. It's not the easiest thing to return with a bang.
I have to admit, my knowledge of Pretty Little Liars is limited to season one, and that was due mostly to being sick one day and catching a marathon. So, I'm really only remembering the four original girls and storyline. But still... This is great work, and you seem to mesh the two worlds into one pretty seamlessly. And the way you've written it, someone like me doesn't feel too out of the loop to follow along.
Count me in, I'll be reading more as it comes out.
Gleefreak15 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I like it so far please update soon.
eliseborg5 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is really good. For some drama, emily should visit Paige to say she wants to be with her but when Santana and Emily meet she chooses Santana instead and then they like each other. That would cause tension and then Paige could pretend to like Brittany to annoy santana
RunCleverPamily chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This was amazing!
Rachel Manlop chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Okay... so I want to write a long review and praise your work. But I'm loving this story. Please, please, please! Continue this! :DDD
Cici chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wow! That's all I can say :) You manage to patch up a storyline that connect Santana and Paige's individual storylines to some sort of cohesion. I didn;t know that a xover like this would totally be possible following PLL and Glee canon! Damn, Kudos to your amazing writing skills and mad attention to details from Paige's outfit down to her and Santana's palpable chemistry..

I really like this friendship you've woven between the two of my fave characters from PLL and Glee..

And this is rarity at its best, so to speak :)

Looking forward to more of their friendship and the layout of their storyline interconnecting..

Thank you for writing this fresh and interesting story to indulge with :)
Soulless Warlock chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is the beginnings of a really good story. I liked the interactions between Paige and Santana and can't wait to see what develops between them. I know that, much like To The End of the Earth, it will be quite the ride and I look forward to taking it with you.

I'm not to familiar with PPL, but I have a feeling the storyline will spill into this especially with Santana in the closet. So, I can only imagine what could happen to the members of the glee club considering that they have secrets of their own. Should be interesting.

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more.

Signed