Reviews for The Demon's Fox
More️
Blazing Dragon of Apocalypse chapter 2 . 5/15
Will Naruto be forced my Mira to change clothes to something else as you said she did not like his clothes and Mira can be very persuasive?
Nice story i just hope that you can continue this story form where you left or just put it up to adoption. I just hope for the best for this story and hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
When are you going to update the rest of your stories everyon has been waiting dor the next updates for your crossover stories. Eighter way i like this story verry much and it has alot of potential to be one of the best. All i can do is have paitience and hope to see if you update or not. Can't wait to see naruto x mira moments
EvilCuttlefish chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
I like your story so far, it has a good plot. There is one issue though, that is really bugging me, and that is the use of the honorific suffix that you use, the suffix -kun, is used for people of the male gender, -chan is used for the female gender, so unless Mira just happens to be a boy, it's a bit weird. Other than that it's good.
Amidamaru88 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
so dead?
Kaminari Senkou chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Please update soon...
Dclark101 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
The guy that's doing this quit on us everyone
CKSO chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Wil naruto learn take over magic chakra version? But good story so far keep it up
Okumura Hikari chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
This story is really interesting! The demons r planning something bad aren't they? I really hope Mira makes it as a ninja! Pls update soon! And im in love with this story!
Arai kaji chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Will naruto learn take over magic and apply it to the Bijuu he faces. He could call it Takeover Bijuu soul.
froger495 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
KokuenDG chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
So does this mean a smaller version of tailed beast mode? Maybe at like a one tailed scale or something, just enough to beat down on Neji.

He was able to beat him with misdirection and a small amount of Kurama's chakra last time, so I'm pretty sure he could win fairly easily at that point.
curve-goddess chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
love this story so far cat wait to see more
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
it'd be really fun if after they were done with Naruto's world, Mira figures out a way home but accidently takes Naruto with her. Not to mentioned its easy with how in fiction time can be bent easily where no time or only a very little went by in her world while time progressed normally in naruto's. Though I doubt you want to go that far with this story.