Reviews for The Demon's Fox
EvilCuttlefish chapter 2 . 3/30
I like your story so far, it has a good plot. There is one issue though, that is really bugging me, and that is the use of the honorific suffix that you use, the suffix -kun, is used for people of the male gender, -chan is used for the female gender, so unless Mira just happens to be a boy, it's a bit weird. Other than that it's good.
Amidamaru88 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
so dead?
Kaminari Senkou chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Please update soon...
Dclark101 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
The guy that's doing this quit on us everyone
NABBYCIS chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Wil naruto learn take over magic chakra version? But good story so far keep it up
Okumura Hikari chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
This story is really interesting! The demons r planning something bad aren't they? I really hope Mira makes it as a ninja! Pls update soon! And im in love with this story!
Arai kaji chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Will naruto learn take over magic and apply it to the Bijuu he faces. He could call it Takeover Bijuu soul.
froger495 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
KokuenDG chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
So does this mean a smaller version of tailed beast mode? Maybe at like a one tailed scale or something, just enough to beat down on Neji.

He was able to beat him with misdirection and a small amount of Kurama's chakra last time, so I'm pretty sure he could win fairly easily at that point.
curve-goddess chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
love this story so far cat wait to see more
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
it'd be really fun if after they were done with Naruto's world, Mira figures out a way home but accidently takes Naruto with her. Not to mentioned its easy with how in fiction time can be bent easily where no time or only a very little went by in her world while time progressed normally in naruto's. Though I doubt you want to go that far with this story.
Exanime Draco chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
I honestly thought that this story had been abandoned so I'm quite pleased to find out about this update. I hope you update it again soon and I'm looking forward to seeing the level of shock and/or disbelief from Mira and her demons when they learn Naruto essentially has the equivalent of the most powerful demon currently in existence from the elemental nations sealed within him. Additionally I also look forward to seeing how the two of them end up interacting with one another in addition to the seeing how things turn out with Mira and Fairy Tail.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
FUCKING LOVE THIS SHIT READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN YOU'RE READY... cuz I got no life (forever alone) still love this though
Xnekochix chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Interesting chapter , i just hope that naruto will not stay a big idiot ! And for the love of god make him wear something else please ! Waiting next chapter impatiently !
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Great chapter I cant wait to find out how Naruto training with Mira will turn out