Reviews for Positive
Lance chapter 3 . 2/7
How is Poseidon okay with this
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2013
My name is Amelia
Anonymous chapter 31 . 12/4/2013
This is the best story I've ever read. I love the begginning, middle and end, only if you can add a little bit more paragraphs. When the story ends here, it kind of leaves the reader hanging. I am very excited to read your other stories too. You are a wonderful writer with a lot of creativity and imagination. I hope you will post your next paragraphs for this story soon! Thanks a lot.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Love it! Keep going!
Princess Of Flames chapter 31 . 10/25/2013
This was amazing! I loved this whole story! Please don't let sweet little Ollie be paralysed in the rewritten story or my heart will break! Amazing story!
Percabeth101 chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
Aaaaawwww...
I was crying in the second section of this one.
Brilliant story and please keep writing!
renwhit chapter 30 . 9/22/2013
Aww it was adorable when autumn was talking to Ollie! "Hi Ollie. I am your big sister." *squeal*
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Cutest Percabeth story ever!
Shay-Nia chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Beautiful story. It left me tearing up.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Ahhhhhh! December 11th is my birthday too! Lol.
Death is my daddy chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
have it be a boy.
monstarman3 chapter 31 . 8/6/2013
why don't they just ask apollo to recover him? people have come back from worse.
Chazaq chapter 31 . 8/5/2013
I love it. I've laughed I've cried. it's taken me on ups and downs. but i'm still here. read every chapter in one night. What a well written story. i can't wait for the next chapter. and although i hate the whole ollie situation it was def well written in and the characters all match and flow great. But i would love to say. perhaps the Gods owe Percy and Annabeth a favor for all they've done. and perhaps its payed through ollie. Just mentioning that. because if anyone deserves a super happy ending it's Percy Jackson
Tom Marvolo Riddle 2 chapter 33 . 6/25/2013
I keep forgetting you're not American. Every chapter I'm like "who says flat? Oh wait" "why does she keep spelling pajamas with a y? Oh yeah" "timetable? *racks brain for known foreign lingo* oh, schedual"
Really great writing! KEEP IT UP!
WingedDaughterOfAthena chapter 35 . 6/22/2013
First off, I loved this story. Second off, I think you should just write up a finisher chapter and maybe an epilogue. It was a fantastic story, but it's getting to be a bit of a run-on. No offense, but 33 chapters is a lot all on it's own. And you already did a time skip! Maybe just do another one where they're like 17, 16, and 15/14. Then an epilogue where they've all moved on and have there own families... or something like that.
Best of luck,