Reviews for Fragments of me
Mikle Silver chapter 26 . 4/5
That pompous. There is a matter of trust. Either you trust or you don't. And some lame excuses like it was part of big plot and all that shit. That kind of behavior that is the end of any relationship. Trust it is magor thing that hold relationship and Love strong, took that away and it fall apart. So for Xand to just forgive, looks not real. After that kind of act of my girlfriend i would never trust her again.
Angie chapter 30 . 9/10/2013
Sorry, I stayed with you right to the end. This story had so much promise. But you didn't end anything. There was no satisfying resolution at all. Instead a left field final chapter that bore no resemblance to the rest of the story. I'd love to see you actually finish the story you intended, then start a new one. Sorry but after sticking with it from the start I'm disappointed. You are a good writer, but you need to work on how you structure a story.
Desertcoyote77 chapter 30 . 9/9/2013
Did you just end any mystery about what happens to Xander in the sequel? I swear you author name is a troll name LOL. I have to admit that I find my opinions strongly mirror Greywizard here. There was no resolution in Xander's story line at all. In fact, he's stuck exactly where he was in the last few seasons of the show. I am disappointed but it is your story. I will read the beginning of your sequel, but I'm not expecting too much beyond what you have now. Hopefully I'm wrong.
TheHero chapter 30 . 9/9/2013
WTF?! Where the hell did this come from?
Greywizard chapter 30 . 9/9/2013
This chapter is disappointing, in that does absolutely nothing to further the story you've set up. You've completely ignored the setup you gave us in the last chapter, in which the Scoobies are alerted about newest Big Bad coming to town, and begin making preparations for averting the upcoming apocalypse. Instead, you show the person who is supposedly one of the two major characters committing suicide. If you had the next story prepared and ready to post, I might be able to overlook this, since I would at last have something to look at and decide whether it's something I'd want to continue reading.

Your warning about a follow-up story/sequel make me ambivalent about reading it, since I don't really feel any need to see Xander get dumped on even more, given the way he's been treated by his so-called friends in this story. If I wanted to see that, I could simply re-watch all of Season Sux and Season Sux Part Deux

My other major - actually, my primary - comment about this story is that, as some of the other reviewers have said, you've really done nothing to change Xander's character from that portrayed on the show, since he still doesn't really get any true respect from his coworkers, given the way he was kept out of the loop with regard to the overall pans. I agree with those who say he forgave that same sort of betrayal far too quickly, again. A more realistic reaction would be for him to have told everyone - especially, his new 'significant other' - to go piss up a rope, and leave on a long vacation, during which he would give careful consideration to whether he would want to continue working with people who would do something like that.

He's still treated with the same indifference and lack of respect that characterized the last two seasons of the show, and I'm disappointed, since I expected this to be a story showing at least some development of Xander's friendship with Buffy -
which you did accomplish to some extent, although this ended up being more a 'Buffy finally grows up and matures' story than anything else.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 29 . 9/9/2013
This is a great sorry the end seem rushed and I thought Xander would end up with Buffy as a couple
Wonderbee31 chapter 30 . 9/9/2013
Oh dang, and got to,wait for awhile huh? Danged if that wasn't a heck of a wyamformthings to go round the bend there for Xander, especially when tngs looked so good just a little,while before. Can't wait to see what happens next and how they will deal with his last time on earth.
Angie chapter 29 . 9/2/2013
I'm the guest who reviewed chapter 26. I have been really enjoying this, and your writing style. I have to confess I've been struggling the last few chapters. I really hoped Giles might have spent some time having a conversation with xander to really apologise to him for how they treated him over the plan. He recognised they had touched on some past hurts for him, but no one has bothered to actually check on him. As usual xander is walked over and expected to take it and move on. I'm Especially struggling to believe his relationship with hope now. It just isn't believe able that he just forgives so easily at such an early stage. It makes me respect xander less and dislike hope. I would love to see xander with someone who actually appreciates him, and frankly that just doesn't show with hope anymore. Sorry I do enjoy your writing, and while you should write what you want I hope you recognise the constructive criticism you have received from several of your reviewers who feel its a bit unsatisfying. Please this is genuinely meant to be constructive and I hope it helps to explain why some readers are struggling. But thank you for sharing. Angle
Wonderbee31 chapter 26 . 8/27/2013
I realized I hadn't reviewed this chapter, and part of the reason was that it felt very unsatisfying to me. In its own way, it was a repeat of the plan they did back in Sunnydale with Angel and Faith, and ended up with Xander unconscious on the street, and here again, it was with the gang deciding to try and do a plan, not filling Xander in on it, and he ends up forgiving them in the end. I realize Xander is the heart of the group, but it makes me wonder just how much further he can be pushed, especially considering it was a new relationship with Hope, and will look forward to what all might end up coming around next time if they decide to play him again, what might be the point when he says enough? Still a nice plan, and can see it from the others pov, so looking forward to seeing what else will happen with the scoobies.
Wonderbee31 chapter 28 . 8/27/2013
Well, it looks like things have come back together now, and will be looking forward to what happens when she meets up with the other guys, especially Xander, and what all else might fallout from this rejoining.
Desertcoyote77 chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
I have to admit that I really didn't care for this chapter. Once again, Xander was used by everyone that he cares for or loves. It was just like with Angel and Faith in Sunnydale. I think he was too quick to forgive, especially so early in the relationship. They barely know each other and he was a dupe in her and Giles plan that everyone else was privy to, but him. While I don't think he would have quit the Council, I could see him keeping everyone at arms length. If you can't trust the person next to you in a foxhole, who can you trust?
Guest chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
I'm still really enjoying this. Great switch with beck a double agent. Loved his talk with xander this chapter. I do feel xander let hope off the hook much too easily. He trusted her and she used that. I think it would have been more believeable if he hadn't taken her back so quickly, especially as something like this so early in a relationship would be very difficult for someone to get past. However I'm still totally hooked and can't wait for an update
Arselbengt chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
This chaper sucked (not in a badly written way). I was getting all angry for Xanders sake and then he goes and just forgives people. It was very unsatisfying.
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 8/5/2013