Reviews for so sweet the hour, so calm the time
remuslupin31060 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Wow- this was great! I really loved it! It was so real, and your writing style here is gorgeous. You tell this story from an outside person's view, which is hard to do, but you pull it off beautifully. This is absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous.
landscapegirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is one of my favorite Doctor/River fics. I just HAD to re-read it today. Thank you for this :)
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I honestly really love stories like this — an outside perspective just brings out so much that you couldn't get out of it otherwise, you know?

I must say, I was completely surprised by the ending. Glad, though. Most stories that involve Darillium tend to be really tragic, but this one... Well, the last line left me with a smile. It was lovely.

And he's a ginger! :P
Corr5092 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
omg the FEELS...i love it
ToastedBaby chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
omg i love it
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wonderful.
Storiest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Yes! Thank you for some happy closure.
shaping-up-to-be-pretty-ood chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
OMIGOSH.
That was beautiful, it brought me to tears. I'm amazed! c:
owlbeaks chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
oh goodness i was going to write an eleven x river fic and i just... it would so, so pale in comparison to this. this was wonderfully done and reduced me to tears. fantastic job.
Sagethorn chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Whoa, that was amazing! Telling it from the point of view of the shopkeeper, that was brilliant! Points for originality; I don't think I've ever read a story like that before. And your descriptions were perfect. Bravo to you! That was a great read! :3
AnnaGandalf chapter 1 . 2/18/2013