Reviews for Secrets and Lies (Bella's Outtakes)
dianscot chapter 2 . 1/3
That was dark. Poor B. I really can't picture how they fell in love though. Him, 9 yrs older, married and a doctor. She was what, in Gr. 12? And not very mature. She really didn't seem all that bright in this fic either, despite the AP classes.
dianscot chapter 1 . 1/3
This makes so much of her anger and bitterness more clear. Poor B. She really was taken advantage of, whether he loved her or not. It was entirely wrong and weak for him as a married man, an adult and her doctor, if only for one visit, to have a physical relationship with her.
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Its amazing how nature almost guarantees that the mother will love and protect her child. Some mothers give all they have but in the end it isn't enough. Sometimes a mother is alone with her baby and has to work too. I have seen it done. Somehow, someway we get it done and pray they turn out okay.

Thx again for this wonderful, emotional story Kat!
God Bless
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
You are killing me with this outtake!
bellawu chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
Its still painfull to read this because its so realistic. This is one of the most fav fanfic. I cant remember how many times i read this
twiclare chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Poor Bella is so devastated by his betrayal, it's so sad her comment about all she could offer her baby was a corner of her room.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
These outtakes, too, I read while I read SaL. I found Bella's story to be heartbreaking, yet uplifting at the same time. The poignant image of the abandoned young mother brought to life again by the strong love she feels for her infant was powerful and moving and will stay with me for a long time. Thank you so much for writing and re-posting. You are a talented and generous author and I hope you know how much your readers appreciate you and your wonderful work.
dpennell007 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Dang. Reminds me of how much I hated High School... Very sad, but I'm glad I decided to read the BPOV.

Interesting tidbit about the name Jacob... I really liked the way you portrayed both Charlie and Renee.
Ladybear0506 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Great outtake! Makes you really understand her a whole lot better.
louanne61 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love this out take. I cried when I read how she was treat. It is so awful that she had no one to turn to. You can see why she doesn't trust him in Secrets and Lies. But why Edward is so angry in that story is beyond me. x
pauleen chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I always enjoy the outtakes. You can see what went on behind the decisions that we're made and how things got to where they are in the story. Your outtakes are very informative.
lilmstran chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
loved it
Just Sus chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Holy hell, this was tough! How horrible for her!
chasinge chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh my God! Poor Bella. How could he do that? Shut her out without a word. Like she means so little she doesn't even deserve an explanation? I don't know if I could forgive him. How dare he blame her so harshly for what she kept from him? He wouldn't even talk to her. She couldn't trust that he would treat her child well or that he wouldn't try to take him away from her and raise him with his family.
GorGirl chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
This is so sad, but sweet that Jacob brought her back to caring. Renee was a really great mom!