Reviews for Secrets and Lies (Edward's outtakes)
libbybelle chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Wow. I read all of SaL and both sets of outtakes. There is so much more to write. I had hoped for outtakes EPOV of sex after getting back together. Was the Riley that was his roomate the same as the Riley that worked for him? I would have liked to have seen Edwards reaction to Jacob asking if they "had already done it" and the finger through the circle gesture. If you decide to write more of these people-I'm in. Thanks for reposting. I didn't get a chance to read this before. :)
lilmstran chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
love it
sueIZide chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
It's good to hear E's POV.
cabal22 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Love love EPOV! Could read the whole thing in his POV. Thanks
Just Sus chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
These two outtakes of Bella and Edward when their lives went to hell really adds a lot to this story. I'm glad you wrote them! How sad the way things happened, when they could have been so different!
GorGirl chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Wow - Edward came a long way in a short period of time, from the asshole in Brazil to the caring father making dinner with his family.
GorGirl chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Such a tangled web. I feel the most for Bella, but the EPOV really shows how it all started.
GorGirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Now we know how Irina got pregnant - Edward was thinking of Bella the whole time!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Oh that was perfect. Except for the slut in his bed. Will there be more?
DreamerRoad chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I don't recall reading this before. It's very good. Getting inside Edward's mind during all of this really was enlightening.
frostedglaze chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I hope he used a condom. Who knows how many other kids he has? I have to know, was Ashleigh even his daughter? It seems like Irina and and Carlisle were ...close. I hope Edward got a dna test on his little girl.

I am still upset at Edward for not looking for Bella. He even admitted he could have found her if he wanted to, but he didn't.
pnkats chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Omg I absolutely loved this pov from Edward. Wish you would do more chapters from his pov. Loved it!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I love the glimpse into Edward's mind. Great job!
debslmac chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
:):)
motherbeatrice chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
thank you for posting Edward and Bells outtakes. I loved the story so much, I am now rereading it ...It was great getting inside of their heads so to speak, and yes, their hearts as well.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »