Reviews for Sentimental Journey
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Perfect end to the perfect fic. Seriously, that was lovely. Although the overall tone was bittersweet, and some of Harry's memories were painfully sad, it was nice how you ended on that small note of optimism with his call to Catherine. Thanks again for sharing this, it was a pleasure to read. :)
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Powerful chapter. It was brilliant. The way these images are revealed to Harry is so well thought out and pieced together. It's great. Thanks again for sharing,
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Ros was legendary in this! Her dialogue was especially good in this chapter. But poor Harry, it must have been painful to have to listen in on that conversation and relive his failings as a father like that. Again, its been another thoughtful, and well written, chapter. Thanks for sharing.
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
That was so bitter-sweet. Another lovely chapter, and great to see Jo back as Harry's guide. The insights into his past were so poignant, and to avoid repeating myself here, great writing. Thanks again for sharing.
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Interesting concept for a story! Harry should probably take Clive's advice, tbh. But, I thought his reaction to the appearance of a ghost was very realistic. He's so used to dealing with the extraordinary that he didn't completely flip the lid; but he was still looking for a logical explanation all the same. Again, the writing is wonderful, and as I just said, it's coupled with an intriguing story.
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Beautiful opening chapter! This was a richly detailed insight into Harry Pearce's inner-thoughts, and some of the inner-demons, that drive him. He was very much in character, with added depth through the narrative. Awesome, and thank you for sharing this :)
LouBelle04 chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Really enjoyed this :)
LouBelle04 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Oh no... Is Ruth going to come back too?!
LouBelle04 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Ooh, this is a great start. I think you've got a nice line between the Harry that would be in ruins at Ruth's death and the one that would go back to work straight away to take his mind off it. Well done!
Sparky75 chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Loved the finish to this and the glimmer of hope for the future... great first fanfic and I hope we'll read more from you in the future.
r4ven3 chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Wonderful chapter, and you left it at just the right place ... with that sense of hope that he has been able to imagine for himself a life beyond MI-5. This chapter was especially well written, and it flowed beautifully all the way through.
Thank you for sharing this story, and I look forward to any more you may feel like writing and sharing.
NatesDate chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Aww, that was lovely. So glad that Harry finally woke up and was energized with a vision of his life. Hopefully he can make the best of it. Thanks for sharing.
rosetintedblindspot chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Loved the way you wrote and approached this. Thanks for sharing.
Batteredpen chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I enjoyed reading this. A nice mixture of angst, hope and references to the past.
rosetintedblindspot chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
I'vejust caught up with your story,that was very emotional, hard to read but very well done and well written! Thank you for sharing.