Reviews for The Echoes Of My Everything
UPDATEEE!
aheller chapter 12 . 4/21
I seriously hope you continue writing this!
This is an awesome well written story, thanks for taking the time to write it. I hope all is well with you, with that being said, this gem definitely needs a proper ending. I hope one day you're inspired to finish it.
TTshorty33 chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
I've been looking for a story hitting Quintana while Britt had to deal.. u went easy on Britt but the story overall is great! thanks
dreamer913 chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
This is such a well-written and realistic story! I know it's been almost 2 years since you've updated, so the chances are low that you'll update, but just wanted to let you know that you still have plenty of readers interested in the rest of this story.
fromLimaHeightsAdjacent chapter 12 . 3/28/2015
Just discovered this story and I love it! Hope you still update this..Thank you nonetheless
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2015
This is such a great story! I love the build up :) I hope you decide to continue to write more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
I'm half way through this story and realizing it's not finished..:/ this is the second story that I have got into just to be let down. This and paperweight :( please finish..
Kajol93 chapter 12 . 1/10/2015
This needs to be updated like yesterday! Hope all is well and you plan on finishing this.
Harrybm54 chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
Read the story in a short time. So anxious to see how it goes on. Even if you gave up; its a well written, and sweet story.
Gleek-girl2103 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
pleaseeee update :(
lalala1293 chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Its been way too long, but you should definatly keep writthing ... its really good !
auntdedra chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Love the story. Please continue with it. Looking forward to finding out what happens between Brittany and Santana.
Kali-blue chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
You did a great job of conveying awkwardness and yet it wasn't unpleasant in that I kept wanted to read more and hoped they figured it out. Maybe you'll add more soon so the gals can get Back together. Hope so. Kali
sarzah23 chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
Awww, I love the story so far! I feel like I should be torn, because I actually do like Santana and Quinn... but apparently that must be when Britt is completely out of the picture, because I find myself whole heartedly cheering for Brittana forever. :)

Thanks for writing! Keep up the good work!