Reviews for Harry Potter: The Wrong Boy Who Lived
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
You should probably just rewrite this story. I mean have you read the first six chapters and the eighth. I highly doubt it because the chapters are unintelligible
iceland chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
what is wrong with your chapters with this code stuff?
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Please update!
Bashirisuku chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
I'm sorry if this seems offending but you may get a lot more reviews if you update this summer! plus I would like if you updated to since I like this story.
DJmuppet chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
Please keep going
Vangran chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
Its... something, I'll grant you. Not bad, but terribly good either. Enough to keep me coming back, though, yes.
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
o,o
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
0,0
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
0.0
Tatieyana chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Not bad but it feels a little rushed to me.
Also would be nice if the disclaimer was at the start not the end. Being at the end it sometimes acts like a speed bump and rips you out of the story when you are really into it and read " Don't own HP please review" as part of the story.

all in all though would not mind reading some more of this.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
can u please hurry up and write some more of this story it is really good and interesting and i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next
The Shadowwriter chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
I like your plot I, but I would like a lot more action in the story. Could it later on be revealed that Eridanus is really Harry and Harry findss out how he was separated or thought dead and finds out Dumbledore secrets and how manipulative he really is. So far I LIKED the story but I have been yearning for more action. Also could Harry be more secretive of his secret. I also like it when Harry is powerful.
MyMPD Is Helpful chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
Great so far, Keep Going!
Kingofpop12345 chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
wonderful story update soon but you need to make the chapters longer
Larisya chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
I really like your story! I look forward to knowing more!