Reviews for Harry Potter: The Wrong Boy Who Lived
Alexjamesjoyce69420 chapter 10 . 3/28
This is by far the greatest peace of literature I have ever read. A true masterpiece, easily outclassing anything ever written, heck, it could possibly be the greatest human made creation ever. Although, I recently snorted marijuana for the first time in my life, so it might be affecting my mental health. I took it because I was really stressed out about some stuff, and I heard the ganj can help a lot. I used to blaze it all day every day until I realised that it was a way for the government to keep us docile whilst they chem-trail the entire nation with drugs that turn our skin orange makes our babies be born with extra legs and turns everyone into nationalist racist cunts with bad hair pieces but I mean this is really what Bogdanov warned up about when referring to the Tsarist Autocracy but none of us listened because it was 1905 and in Russia anyways got to go roll a fat one whilst I bounce on my boy's dick for hours, and peace!
ZodiacsKlaroline chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
Please oh please update soon. You have to continue with this
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
Ok what is with the weird typing it looks like coding
draco7347 chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
You should probably just rewrite this story. I mean have you read the first six chapters and the eighth. I highly doubt it because the chapters are unintelligible
iceland chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
what is wrong with your chapters with this code stuff?
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Please update!
Bashirisuku chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
I'm sorry if this seems offending but you may get a lot more reviews if you update this summer! plus I would like if you updated to since I like this story.
DJmuppet chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
Please keep going
Vangran chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
Its... something, I'll grant you. Not bad, but terribly good either. Enough to keep me coming back, though, yes.
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
o,o
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
0,0
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
0.0
Tatieyana chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Not bad but it feels a little rushed to me.
Also would be nice if the disclaimer was at the start not the end. Being at the end it sometimes acts like a speed bump and rips you out of the story when you are really into it and read " Don't own HP please review" as part of the story.

all in all though would not mind reading some more of this.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
can u please hurry up and write some more of this story it is really good and interesting and i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next