Reviews for Daddy, Don't Go
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Your writing style is very unique. Never before have I read anything like this.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
*wipes away tears* aw man... woah
Mizuki97 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
you liar. your stories are so good. *whacks your head* liar, liar.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
yet another beautiful story.
Diesty-chan chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
That was a alittle confusing. has he killed himself? I think u shud have had Goku saving him or something like that! I dnt like to see my fave character dying! Any other character i dnt really mind but not Goten!
Jasmine chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
This was very good!
Lily10 chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
I was in the mood to read some angst works, and! *wipes a tear away* This was so touching!

and your opinion on the fic I wrote about anti shrines was fantastic!
K-Chan14 chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Hey this was soooo good! I liked it! Thanx for reviewing my other fics. This was so good! Keep writing...

Jade chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Wow.. that was great.. I like the way you show how he feels. (If sound realy stupid sorry, I just got home from a 3 day vacation and only slept 1 of thos days.) R U going to write a sequel? Just an aftermath on Goku's feelings. I guess it takes a lot to get mad at him.. but right nw I'm mad at Goku. You did that.(thats a good thing)
DragonFireArmor chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Its good. I like this alot, how its written, how the emotions are presented. Good shit.
Gotenluva chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
*tears streming down face* Arigatoo for finally giving Goten some depth. For showing things from his perspective and his feelings over events that take place. Thanks for dedicating it to me _ I love the way you wrote it, and I can't wait to read more of your work. Adios
SacredGoggles chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Th-th-that was sweet! I loved your was just so so so great!
Aatiyki chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Two thumbs up, great!

I like the way you set it up and layed it out, I've never seen a fic about Goten in this way, excellent choice for your story. It's just great!

. ?storyid855623

r&r if you have the time :)

but definately keep this going