Reviews for Kung fu panda in High school
robert sikes chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
hi my name is robert sikes i hope we coude be frnerds but back to the story i love the .
fact that po have to go to school and meet his friend and tigeers i thike it culd wrok for .
a spin off as a episde ps frome me to you thay are make 4 kung fu pand movies 3 one is .
going to be 2015 decmber 23. and if you do more po and tigeers fanficen i will read it.
Candyprincess101 chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
Drat! So close why did monkey and mantis have to be with the ocs
(Not again T-T) but cute story
tigerai chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
You should probably work on your grammar use
wildkratticusfever chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
aw that was so nice of po and tigress they gave the crown to crane and viper
Cookie M 2012 chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Continue!
IceAgeFan chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Yes! There are back together can't tell you how happy I was when I read this chapter, Haha take that Tai Lung, Brilliant chapter, can't wait for next one, Update Soon!
AKA99 chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Boom, awesomeness, apologies about overreacting
dajuanwilliams chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
something tells me next chapter is the last
Sweetluckygirl chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
That story was awesome. It was truly great! But their were some grammar mistakes. Lol grammer is my weekness too. But in the end I loved it!
lunar silver chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
love is more powerful then just some title loved the story
wildkratticusfever chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
please update soon its getting good and please let po and tigress get back together i started to cry and still am *sobs*
wolf098 chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
i hope they get back together WAIT MAYBE DURING PROM,wolf you are a genius! XD
dajuanwilliams chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
awsome sad chapter loving the story
lunar silver chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
did the five hear po when he said tai lung planed this then they could tell tigress and she forgives him
Cookie M 2012 chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Yay! Can't wait to find out who prom king and queen are... i have an idea who it might be... and can't wait to find out what Tigress is wearing!