Reviews for A Careers Fight: The 100th Quarter Quell
Guest chapter 25 . 5/31/2013
This is great, now go and update Woman's syot. Now.
111hungergames111 chapter 24 . 5/22/2013
Wow! I certainly hope Jinx gets to go home!
Drpeppericey7 chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
So confused...okay so let me get this straight. Please tell me if i'm correct. Wesson, Chains, Regale, and Titan all died? Am I correct? A little confused. Haha. Great chapter!
ILikePie99 chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
God, that last part was, like, sadistic and morbid. (*smacks self* this is the Hunger Games, moron!) In other words, nice job with the death of Wesson!
Drpeppericey7 chapter 23 . 5/19/2013
Great chapter! I can't tll if Glint is dead!? Haha! She got stabbed, but I don't know if she died!? I'm so excited for the next chapter, and i'm also excited to see how you draw Drew!
111hungergames111 chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
Wait, I'm legitimately lost as to why the bear had wooden spikes. The gamebakers don't know about Jinx, and claws are typically more dangerous. In addition, she could have easily toppled that bear. Why didn't she use her vampire powers to make it fall in love with her and then she could backstab it. That part of the cha[ter completely lacked logic.

I liked the part with Connor! Nice job at that part! I wonder what the pill is... I think he should feed it to Wesson.
coaster317 chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
can you tell me who is deasd and alive next chapter?
ILikePie99 chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
Nice chapter. Descriptive. :)
111hungergames111 chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
Oooooh, nice chapter! So suspenseful! But nooo... Jinx kill her now! And wow, what an arena! Sounds realllly scary... Happy mother's day!
Drpeppericey7 chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
Good chapter! So sad to see Jade and Pontus go! Oh well! The story continues! Can't wait to see what Drew does next!
ILikePie99 chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
I like how you write Kaia. Nice chapter!
ILikePie99 chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
Aw, I liked Circe. Oh well. Good chapter!
Drpeppericey7 chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
Oh yeah Drew! He just killed Circe! Now thhere's only 17 triButes left! Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
111hungergames111 chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
Ooooh, ominous. And yay! Great job Jinx! Woohoo! That'll get you tons of sponsor gifts! As for Connor and Wesson, good for them as well. Both are very capable tributes. Actually, everyone here is. It's all careers. XD But I have a good feeling about Connor/Wesson going far. Nice chapter! I especially liked the rat! I would love to see more of him!
111hungergames111 chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
Oooh, nice chapter! I liked how happy Jinx was about the knife. (She could so use that as that thing. If you don't know what I'm talking about, message me.) And Connor and Wesson, huh? Interesting how you've turned my tributes against each other. XD Nice job.
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »