Reviews for Standing
uvsns chapter 6 . 3/5
I'M READING THIS ENTIRE FIC WITH A BACKGROUND NOISE OF MY HEART SLOWLY BEING RIPPED OUT OF MY CHEST.

HOW DARE YOU

On the other hand THANK YOU this fic is amazing!
I'm so curious what did the woman say to Neji that his face turned red? like this is Neji! Are we getting a chapter from his point of view? Or a segment?
Also that part a few (?) chapters back where Neji screamed from pain? My blood ran cold. The way you wrote that wow.
I hope Lee wakes up soon, poor baby. He must've been hurt really bad to be out that long I mean he has the power of YOUTH. I hope he doesn't die. He's a vital part in team Gai DON'T YOU DARE KILL HIM. And his teammates need him. Tenten and Neji are completely badass but they cannot function 110% without Lee. (I know they're also wounded but srsly Lee needs to be conscious if they even want to think about escaping).

(Also: do you have a tumblr account?)
NarutoShippings chapter 6 . 3/5
Please post another chapter this is amazing! And u left us on a cliff hanger?
Please continue this story. It is wonderful
Midnight Insomniac chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
I'm loving this story so far! I especially love the relationship between Neji and Tenten. I think you capture their friendship and budding romance quite well while keeping both in character.

Keep writing!
M.I.
372259 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
PLEASE! MORE CHAPTERS! PLEASE!
I need to find out what happens next! I'm so worried for them!
You absolutely have update! PLEASE!
Wonderful job; you're writing has such a unique style, I love the bits of humour you put it! Please grace us with some more chapters! I really want to know what Neji saw!
372259 chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Oh no! What did she make them drink!
I am truly loving this story and your writing, BRILLIANT WORK :D
I am so worried for Lee though! (Although, maybe he's the lucky one, since he doesn't have to deal with crazy psycho lady).
AMAZING JOB :)
Milchzahn chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Ahhh. what did he see? O please please do continue, this is such a bad cliffhanger :D
Wow, I'm just immensly impressed by your story. and not only by that marvelous plot but also by your choice of words, display of the characters, TenTens inner voice...
In short, everything.
I love how Tenten has those temper tandrums and how Neji starts to see a bit more in her than just a Teammate... and of course Tenten falls equally for him. But the way you write it makes it seem so much more convincing than in countable other stories I read.
Furthermore, you really stick to the Laws of Naruto World and don't make your own. I really appreciate this, because I think that shows the Author really put some thought into it and didn't just take easy detours around those laws. Last but not least, the way you work with flashbacks is absolutely remarkable and because we don't know where she send that scroll, we are also being kept in the blue and don't know, if Team Gai may be rescued by any one or if that hope might just be nonsense.
Please, do keep writing, I promise you to write nice Review like this and also promote the story, if you want me to.
Love, Milchzahn
pusa.is.me chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
You. Finally. Updated.

About time too! (And well, my review is like half a month late, but whatever.)

Great development! :D I'm glad to read that Lee is out of imminent danger (I've always had a soft spot for that bushy brow), and that at least Neji seemed to have found some useful information to help them better judge their predicament.

And atta girl, Tenten! Go shake Neji's pretty little head off with your concern! I actually laughed out loud when Neji's head suddenly lolled violently back and forth!

Don't take too long to update again, pretty please?
smores2946 chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Oh my god this story please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Please update soooon 3
I'm so excited I really want to know what happens next
I love this:D
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Kinda speechless. This is just... amazingness. Awesomesauce.

I need more of it. Soon.

Addicted,
Your new fan,
-Epic Otaku Cherry
Maayou chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Kyaaaaaaahhhh so cliffyyyyy ! That was awesome - I'm glad you're back!
RandomReader chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
U need to continue this, for I must know what Neji saw!
make sure they kick that woman's butt; I want her to suffer!
XD
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Aauauuvdpdfaljiod bigb! 333 I am so escited that this updated, thank you so much! This is fantastic!
One Sassy Cinderella chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Yeeees! You're back!
I honestly had to reread the story to remember what had happened before this chapter, but it was a pleasure doing so :) As always.
I'm loving the Neji and Tenten interaction and I can't wait for the story to progress!
Please keep writing!