Reviews for A Perfect World
Jovian Sun chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
You fix it by fighting back serenity! Don't let Endymion and that trollup Mars walk all over you again. Mars can't claim loyalty to you if she's sleeping with your husband. If anything it means she wants your title too! (Cause then she has him publically)
Fight back, kick her out, let the other senshi know, something, ANYTHING!

Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
(Can't wait for the next chapter.)
ChibiMoon chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Interesting twist! I enjoyed this chapter, hope you'll write more!
Valkyrie Celes chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
I have been following this story for awhile and really like it. Very interesting turn of events: I can't wait to see how things will change in this timeline and what will happen next!
WifeofPhantomhive chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
It's good interesting keep it coming
Unknown reader chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Hi! thank you for these chapters! I'm sorry I'm not able to review each one, but be sure that I follow your story, because the plot is really fresh and interesting. Until next time!
Ghost Captain Barbossa chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Wow! I can't believe I inspired you so much, but I am very glad I did! I want to give you a much more informative review rather than my short excited ramblings of before ; )

First off, the level of emotional turmoil in this chapter is exquisite. There are so many different different people and relationships going through difficult times that I felt on the edge of my seat the whole time! Mercury and Venus, both feeling like bad friends, watching their queen fall apart. Koan, desperate and scared with an apathetic Rubeus. Even a wonderful segment of Pluto and the Queen which I enjoyed very much! I am very pleased with your writing and the direction this story is taking. This is a side of Sailor Moon we never got to experience and it is gritty, frightening and real. I love this to pieces and I hope you continue this to the end!

Jaguarsolaris chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
ooh interesting! looking forward to reading what happens next.
Rosemoonprincess chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Please review soon the story is just getting good!
WifeofPhantomhive chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Keep it coming

there more than this

I like it upload soon

see ya

by: princessserenity014
Ghost Captain Barbossa chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Please please continue this! I read all of it yesterday and I was totally gripped! I love everything about this! Reading Jupiter punching Endymion in the face was so satisfying! I can't wait for more!
palooza10 chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Your stories are professional worthy!(: Can't wait for more
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Always glad to share ideas with a fellow writer. Hmm...King of Merury planning a strike...perhaps Princess Mercury could make a stand, unsurping the king himself. As to save Diamond...yeah, I got nothing right now. Take your time for updates.

Jovian Sun chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
wow...this just went from bad to worse! And even though Serenity has kissed Diamond, she wouldn't have even started looking in his direction if Endymion hadn't cheated first and she could have done something about it.
Although, that's rather sneaky that the King of Mercury is an ally of the Phantom and his attack. Hopefully, someone can save the Alliance!
Can't wait for your next update!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
This was quite lovely. I could see a mother doing what she can to keep her child alive. Maybe Demande could bring Serenity back by a kiss. Straight out of a fairy tale. Maybe some Saphir and Luna fluff could be nice. Update soon.

serenityskywalker chapter 5 . 2/26/2013