Reviews for A Perfect World
Unknown reader chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Hi! thank you for these chapters! I'm sorry I'm not able to review each one, but be sure that I follow your story, because the plot is really fresh and interesting. Until next time!
Ghost Captain Barbossa chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Wow! I can't believe I inspired you so much, but I am very glad I did! I want to give you a much more informative review rather than my short excited ramblings of before ; )

First off, the level of emotional turmoil in this chapter is exquisite. There are so many different different people and relationships going through difficult times that I felt on the edge of my seat the whole time! Mercury and Venus, both feeling like bad friends, watching their queen fall apart. Koan, desperate and scared with an apathetic Rubeus. Even a wonderful segment of Pluto and the Queen which I enjoyed very much! I am very pleased with your writing and the direction this story is taking. This is a side of Sailor Moon we never got to experience and it is gritty, frightening and real. I love this to pieces and I hope you continue this to the end!

GCB
Jaguarsolaris chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
ooh interesting! looking forward to reading what happens next.
Rosemoonprincess chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Please review soon the story is just getting good!
WifeofPhantomhive chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Keep it coming

there more than this

I like it upload soon

see ya

by: princessserenity014
Ghost Captain Barbossa chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Please please continue this! I read all of it yesterday and I was totally gripped! I love everything about this! Reading Jupiter punching Endymion in the face was so satisfying! I can't wait for more!
palooza10 chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Your stories are professional worthy!(: Can't wait for more
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Always glad to share ideas with a fellow writer. Hmm...King of Merury planning a strike...perhaps Princess Mercury could make a stand, unsurping the king himself. As to save Diamond...yeah, I got nothing right now. Take your time for updates.

-Luna
Jovian Sun chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
wow...this just went from bad to worse! And even though Serenity has kissed Diamond, she wouldn't have even started looking in his direction if Endymion hadn't cheated first and she could have done something about it.
Although, that's rather sneaky that the King of Mercury is an ally of the Phantom and his attack. Hopefully, someone can save the Alliance!
Can't wait for your next update!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
This was quite lovely. I could see a mother doing what she can to keep her child alive. Maybe Demande could bring Serenity back by a kiss. Straight out of a fairy tale. Maybe some Saphir and Luna fluff could be nice. Update soon.

-Luna
serenityskywalker chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
please update new chapter
Jovian Sun chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
geez, Nephthys while understandable is really a weak thing! Does she have no confidence in her daughter's senshi abilities?
I still think Diamond should have told someone that he's protecting Serenity (just so they don't think he's the bad guy later!) but I'm also curious what Luna is going to say (or is able to say) when asked about why she thought Serenity would destroy Crystal Tokyo?
As a single reviewer, dispite everything that's going on, I think Endymion and Mars are FAR from being off the hook.
Hope you update soon!
Revolving Dragunov chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
I'm glad Mars got put in her place by Venus. I do have to admit that I feel a little bit sorry for her though. Regardless, I hate the way she and Endymion would hurt Serenity like that.
sweet whisper in the shadows chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
I want more...
what is going to happen?
Jovian Sun chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Glad those two traitors (mars and endymion) were finally outed! I have no sympathy for either of them. Wonder what's going to happen next? Will Serenity survive? Will Mars be outcast from her court? (Kind of hope so. She has dishonored herself as a senshi guardian.)
I look forward to the next chapter!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »