Reviews for Struck
Daisuke chapter 7 . 2/17
I have now officially read all your conYuu books I think they are all great. My favorite was the kings consort. I think you have officially became my favorite author I don't really think I have ever read so many books from the same author before in my life. Keep up the great work
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
I really like your ConrardxYuu stories and I was wondering if you could think of doing your own spin on some of their older (way older) discontinued works? You know like getting inspiration from the plot of unfinished stories BC well it just sad that they had such a great start only to leave the readers hanging... The authors haven't updated in YEARS..

First meetings aren't always the first by annadiel

End of Dreams by Shakuya

Beyond the Here and Now by Strange Soulmates ( still active but seems to have switched fandom's.)

Evolving Role by angelicyokai

Conrart Standing Tall by Tsukiyo07

Child's Play by LaCelia
KitElizaKing chapter 7 . 3/8/2016
I may be a whole lot biased but...yaaaaay for the epilogue of this wonderful story! I do so love to see a happily ever after, especially for these two men. Yuuri and Conrart were definitely meant to be together!
JadenFlame chapter 7 . 3/8/2016
Sam: I don't think I can put into words how much I truly adore your ability to write Con/Yuu fan fiction. You have a beautiful style, and I love all of your stories. I have read very few who can match your quality of story telling. From your beautiful action, comiedic sillyness, to your lovely romance scenes, all of what you write is in a word, fantastic. I loved this story of yours and I can't wait to see what else you shall post in the future! Thank you so much for sharing this all with us.
loopyhutton chapter 7 . 3/8/2016
Loved it! Your a joy to read as always!
artemis.maiden chapter 7 . 3/8/2016
You know, I was literally thinking of you and this story just yesterday, wondering when it would next be updated. (Not that I can talk, given how long it's been since my last update at all on this site.) Anyway, job well done! It was lovely to read the final chapter of such a sweet fic.
arccie chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
Very sweet.

Always happy to see a loving ConYuu fic.

:D
Alianna15 chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
nice story!
Loveaoi chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Wow! I love it! XD
Loveaoi chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
T . T
Heartlessly Awesome chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
If this was a "little steamy", I would like to read what your standard for MAXIMUM STEAM is XD
rowansstar chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
This is really cool your so good at wrighting Conrad/yuuri story's have you ever thought of pairing yuuri with Gwendal or Gunther in one of your story's.
Shiary chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
I loved your story XD
Cascade00 chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
So interesting how someone can get so happy over a slap. I love there little quirks in culture! And yes it was very steamy maybe thats why Conrad is known as the lion of Luternberg.
JadenFlame chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Sam: You're alive! Also love the chapter! Can't wait to see what comes next!