Reviews for Stealing Glances
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Awwww...no action :( oh we'll.
I really liked it, very cute :)
sweetsmasher chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
sequel onegai
MentalHope chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was fun to read! (: Thank you
DevilKittyKat1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
*roll on the floor while covering my blushing face* Furi-chi are just so.. so.. CUTE Go AkaFuri and love the story. It was awesome
arisanightray chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
So cuuuuute
I hope you can make sequel from this story...
Cause i need more akafuri fanfic...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is really well-written. I think you did a good job on Akashi's characteristics.
Hope you can write more for AkaFuri in the future because this pairing needs more love XD
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
You did a good Akashi, I see some art here and there were he is too... soft?... I get it if it's just for their personal fun, but I see Akashi more like "a evil mastermind who is in the side of the light without being an Angel"... Yeah, I am a Sherlock BBC fan xD and that has nothing to do here! (except that I find Akashi and Jim kind of same) EJEM

More AkaFuri Please
Toolazytologin chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
XDD aw yiss this is so awesome XD I think you did great in portraying Akashi; intimidating and commanding and Furihata too

ahhhhhhhhh AkaFuri makes me happy thank you for this fic

oh and btw I'm a height junkie because I care about the proving the seme and uke roles too much to other people, and so I just want to correct you that Akashi is taller than Furi by 3cm XD thats all

hope you write more AkaFuri fics X3
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I like where this story is going. I know where you're coming from. Akashi is pretty damn smart so I wouldn't know where to begin writing with him. You did well with writing Akashi's dialogue. :) I look forward to the next chapter.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
oh gawd! i love you! LOL
i'm just so in love with these two together... and seeing as how the stories about them are so few- i make a point to declare my 'love' for those kind, imaginative, marvelous people (such as yourself) who write AkaFuri! :)

i'm actually hoping for a sequel for this... maybe you could do a continuation where they're more lovey dovey with each other- well, 'lovey dovey' in an Akashi-sort-of-way! :D

ooh, did i mention how i absolutely adored your Furihata and loved your realistic Akashi- realistic in the sense that he felt more human than anime, which is the setting of your story anyway. ;)
LiveLifeAudaciously chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Gah, too cute! I think you captured both of their personalities perfectly! And the thing about there being no action, I was perfectly fine with that 'cause the story was awesome on its own! Great job, my first time reading an AkaFuri fic and it was amazing :)
weirdgrammar chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Damn. Somehow I find this really cute! Thank you so much for your hard work!
JustHangingAround chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wonderful Story!
A very great one-shot 3
Your Akashi-kun portrayal is on target!

Don't worry about disappointing any fans. the teasing action is the best action in my opinion.
People's interpretative imagination will fill in the holes ;)
My favorite line from your story: "I should charge you for every look you steal, Furihata-kun,"

Good job :D
animefan106 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was so descriptive and amazing (for lack of better words)! I agree that Akashi is a complex character but I think that you have portrayed his character very well. The idea of them working for Fujimaki-sensei is simply genius as well.
The slow character development is at a good pace where characters and emotions are introduced providing readers a good beginning to develop ideas and predictions for chapters to come and form some kind of emotion toward the story.
I'm not much of an Akafuri fan but I don't mind reading such an already too engrossing fic. Please update soon and thank you for your hard work.
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Ah this pairing gives me thrills xd