Reviews for Armed and Dangerous
You need to write more chapters.
rexssoka fan1 chapter 4 . 5/7
OMG. this was amazing! spot on!
Sajuea chapter 4 . 2/24
Very very well written *thumbsup*. And to bring on Fives into that scene, especially when you do know the first episodes of season 6, is soooo bittersweet. Of course, these were not aired when you wrote this and you had the umbara arc in mind, but this SOOOO fits :)
One thing i have to complain though: commander Wolffe was a clone commander from the beginning of the clone wars. To put him here in the same "direction" as Appo is not right and almost rude ;)
Sajuea chapter 2 . 2/24
Very good capturing of Wolffe here, i just LOVE that clone :D
Sajuea chapter 1 . 2/24
I like it. Rexreaction is reasonable, that he wants to believe that Ahsoka didnt do it. But i can also understand Foxreaction because HIS men are dead and everything leads to Ahsoka at that time... Looking forward to the next Chapter!
Nyakai chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
This was good. This was really, really good. The end of S5 is borderline painful to watch because it doesn't give me much closure. I wish she had had more time for Rex, but you gave her more time than TCW ever did, sad trombone.
I like how you explored Rex's and Fives' reactions to Ahsoka leaving. I found their conversation interesting, especially them realizing that the Army was changing. It's a little haunting even that Fives realized it first, considering S6. I like that you brought up Rex not getting promoted due to him being unlike Appo and Wolffe, which really fits in with the GAR slowly transitioning into the Galactic Empire. Good job! And Fives insisting Rex go after Ahsoka gave me nice feels. :3

Rex, go.
themetresgained chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
This is fantastic. I love this last chapter especially. Well done.
padawanahsokasnipstano chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Will Rex and Ahsoka get together?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
This is amazing!
TheEverHummingGirl chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was well written and very touching. I could easily imagine all this happening in TCW. Great job!

I would recommend reading Karen Traviss's Clone Wars books. The first one follows the events of the movie but with more detail. And the second, No Prisoners, is about Rex and Ahsoka on a mission to rescue and undercover agent. Thought I'd suggest those since you seem to like Rex and Ahsoka.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Wow, the conversation between Fives and Rex kinda matches my feeling in the Army now. Back to promoting the butt-kissers (to put it politely) and the PT studs. Kicking those who were good enough for war, but not good enough for peacetime, sometimes in dirty ways. It really sucks.
xUltimateBladzex chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I love this story its honestly my THIRD favorite story on this website
Aim chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I love reading your stories ... I just hate when they are short. Loved it though :)
Queen chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
This was such a wonderful vignette. The fallout from Ahsoka's departure is going to be resonating a long time, and focusing on the men she's leaving behind - not just Anakin, but the rest of the 501st - shows a really poignant part of her departure.

The season 5 finale really was Ahsoka's Umbara, as you put it here. Her leaders failed her, and she was left alone. Having Rex discuss this with Fives makes so much sense as well - they both are doubting their place in the war, especially after Umbara, and aren't afraid to talk about what's going on around them, how the GAR is deteriorating.

I love how you drew out the difference between Rex and Ahsoka as well, in why one left and the other stayed. Rex isn't alone. Not yet. Not until the clone troopers become stormtroopers, at least. The GAR, the 501st, Torrent - they are his family, his brothers, and even if the leadership is failing them, they have his back and he knows they're there - and that he needs to be there for them. That's a very powerful reason to stay.

The discussion on who is rising through the ranks is also an interesting aspect. Appo is going to have to rise pretty fast to go from sergeant to Commander by the time ROTS rolls around, and we seem to be coming up on it. I keep wondering if we're going to see a pregnant Padme one of these days. I do wonder about promotions though - with Ahsoka's departure, will Rex be promoted to Commander Rex? Or will we get a story involving Appo being promoted instead...?

Love the final image here, of Rex looking out over the marshal yard and barrack, with the white armored clone troopers marching below. They're still clone troopers, but that sort of image is so reminiscent of the scenes we get in the OT, of stormtroopers massing. Very eerie and reinforces the dark feeling of this piece.

Wonderful work. :)
Eregnar chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Get out Rex. Take your best men, and get out while you still can.

This was a rather painful chapter to read. It did a great job capturing the emotions. I just hope is doesn't drag me down too much...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »