Reviews for Endearing
keep going! good!
DevoraDeath chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
luv it!
caroline chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
your story, dear, is totally how i would pictured their relationships would be. i love how you make severus becomes sub but still have his backbone when it comes to something. this story is my totally daydreaming how their stories should be. good job !
ej-83 chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
hahahahahaha...so harry is da dominate mate of draco..while severus is the submissive to sirius..hahahaha...dis would b interesting since the both pairs of the god-son/god-father are in the same roles...hahahahaha
PhilosopherMisticismRaven chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
I like your fic, i like it a lot! Severus being submissive, even against himself... i just can't think about him being dominant, you know, i'm also the kind of person who thinks he deserves somebody to look after and take care of him, someone to love him, and this Sirius is makking a great job so far n.n

Update soon! and take care!

maw! n.n

PS. Sorry for my english u.u
Lea chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Maybe you need to read more? I can get the gist of what you're saying, but the tenses of your words don't make sense. I can accept problems with dialogue, but you really need to work on coherence before you post anything to a public forum.
Fifi chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Like it !
fan girl 666 chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
awesome chapter love Sirius reaction to Harry and Draco
Annabeth Volturi chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Oh man i almost died laughing when Sirius went berserk on Draco and Harry. Severus is too adorable in this fic, i can picture him now wearing white silk, mmm mmmm! love it, please update when you can.
Diana chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
This was an amazing chapter. IM not used to seeing Draco as a submissive partner but I don't mind and can't wait to see where it goes! I love submissive severus though! Great work. Please update when you get the time! :-)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »