Reviews for The Final Reckoning Pt III: Focal Point
justjoe chapter 22 . 1/15/2012
Creative, well written and very interesting story. It was epic and kept me interested throughout. Just a well done piece.
solara107 chapter 22 . 5/26/2011
I just finished reading the series and it was absolutely amazing. I also checked your profile, and was wondering how the web based series you had in mind was going?
Jamil chapter 22 . 2/17/2011
Oh My God!

That was sooooooo awesomly epic. I had read part 3 by it self but when i read all parts 1-3, i was just speechless. Lol i even had dreams about the part when picard was inside the rift made by the Aralla (part 3) :D
Sage Lightning chapter 22 . 6/12/2010
It's a masterpiece...that's the only word I can use to describe this story you've written.

Adventure: (I can't use my usual scoring system. Your story is too amazing for that!)
PeterJAC chapter 22 . 10/29/2009
Just read volumes 1-3 and I am absolutely amazed by the storyline - simply superb!
Touko Aseru chapter 22 . 8/29/2009
Very good trilogy. I enjoyed reading through all of those three stories. I hope one day you'll grace us with another story of yours.

- Yuki
CBeMe chapter 22 . 11/19/2008
A wonderful adventure. Thank you. :)
theoldman chapter 22 . 5/6/2007
Easily the BEST multi-part star trek fic around here... hell, the BEST star trek fic around here, period. Your stories will be missed, Ben. I wish you all the best, and hats off to your writing, once again.
Tommithy chapter 22 . 4/12/2007
One word... AWESOME! I am glad to see that you finished this trilogy Ben. It is one of the best fan fiction's I have ever read and very true to the characters. Thank you!
Tom Robinson chapter 22 . 3/4/2007
That was brilliant, I really hope you find the desire to keep writing your great storys for those of us who love your work. :)

Tom.
Achelois chapter 22 . 2/27/2007
i actually started squealing when i saw you had posted an update!

I've been waiting so long, and this is definitely one of my favorite Star Trek Fan fiction so I was both happy that you had posted and very very sad that the saga is over. I really enjoyed reading this and am very thankful for all the time and effort you have put into it. I will certainly read this again(, which is more than I can say for a lot of things)

p.s. the ending was really good, I like how you took your time and resolved things for the characters not just have Picard evolve, the end.
anon chapter 22 . 2/26/2007
brilliant. :)
a shadow in the dark chapter 22 . 2/21/2007
its wonderful. if only we know what lies ahead after we die
fanswell chapter 22 . 2/20/2007
I have been checking this fanfic almost daily for months.

Thank for an immensely satisfying conclusion to that absolutely gripping trilogy.
SSJ04 Mewtwo chapter 22 . 2/19/2007
This is the best ST:TNG fiction I've have ever read. I hope that this wasn't your last story in this genre. It would be a loss not to see more from you. If you don't write anymore stiries then I say to you, live long and prosper Ben.