Reviews for The Black Mamba
Abbey Whitlock chapter 6 . 5/9
wtf, good job botching the last bottom maybe throw on a chapter 7? We never see harry and draco talk about a thing? nothing is tied up, what is your life? This had the potential to be awesome. I rarely leave bad reviews. But seriously. Just mark this incomplete so no one bothers reading it.
Heksy chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Normally I do not read stories that are told in the first person, but somehow this one just grabbed me. I do not know if you have any spin-offs or follow up stoeries written on this one, but I would love to read a story about Greg and his conquests. For now: thanks for sharing and making me laugh.
tearsofbreaks chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Omg . That's a cliff hanger. Not nice. SEQUEL PLEASE. I wanna see them in school.
Shadow-StrikeRaven chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Loved this! Really, it was a brilliant fic!
Have you got any plans for a sequel?
Mika the Dark princess chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Lov it
Anathema Sicarie Black chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
good story throught the ending is i think a little pitiful..nonetheless great :) thump up
Kris chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Seems like an odd place to end a story. Interesting ideas for magical snakes.
hunterkitty21 chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
totally orginal and I loved it! 10/10. Wish it was longer tho
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
that was awesome and that is all i am going to say as that is all i need to say
camierose chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
sequal please puppy dog eyes
Kitmistress chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH I cant wait till your ext story comes out! I love your write as you well know. Thank you for this story it was sooo cute! and as for endings it wasn't bad, but it does leave a certaain feeling of undone-ness, if that is even a word to describe it lol. It also feels like you left it open for a sequal.

Ether way its and adorable story and I thank you for posting!

Talizora chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Hmm, okay... First of all, I love the basic idea you got going on here. Draco turning into a snake and then ending up bonded to Harry in a series of humourus events, which causes the two to learn about each other and eventually fall in love. That's great, not orignal, but not as un-orignal as a Veel fic. I was totally loving your story until you switched POVs to Harry and then suddenly... Harry wears leather and combat boots and strunts into Knockturn Ally all devil-may-care? ...Really? Okay, I'll be honest and say that, I almost stopped reading at that point but I thought, might as well finish it as it's only 6 chapters long and I'd give the story another chance. Unfortunetly, to me the story only seemed to go downhill from there. The first chapter was well written and engaging but by midway through (chapter 3) it suddenly went into 5th gear. I think this story would be better if it slowed down a bit, have a bit more character development and described the growing relationship/bond between Harry and Snake!Draco. Perhaps have Draco hint to Harry that he, in his human form isn't such a bastard. You also hinted at Harry being unsure about his sexual orientation, this could have been explored more and helped slow the general pace of the story. Perhaps have Harry become confused between finding men more pleasing than woman and experiancing pleasure when Snake!Draco feeds from him? This could have brought Harry to question his morals and perhaps caused Harry to feel a bit of angst towards his bond with Snake!Draco? Just a few thoughts and I don't want to come across as a flamer, so please don't take my review as such. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading more from you in the future!
mykeyo10 chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Love the story Hon.
emice chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
You had a pretty good idea, but the story was way too rushed. Especially the last two chapters. Either way, I enjoyed reading what you wrote.
PotterHeadInBakerStreet chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Omg! Your story is so good! One of the best I ever read! It's have a really good potential, you have to make a sequel please! !
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »