Reviews for Right Side Up
I-love-Russia-da chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
awwwwwwww this is so cute and adorable. this is just the kind of fan fiction i love to read, i think this is going to be my new best story. please please please will you update soon, i will just stand here waiting for an update, i will love you forever please update. you are an amazing writer :)
I-love-Russia-da chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
I LOVE THIS. awwww the way you put John and Sherlock together was adorable, and i love how John came in to rescue sherlock, plus i love jim as the abusive boyfriend i can so imagine this happening
I-love-Russia-da chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
this is amazing and OMFG i love this story so much, i can't wait to read the next chapter. i love how you have written this, damn this is so amazing.
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Please come back to this story I really loved reading it! I've fell in love with Sherlock and John's youthful love story, and want more. I also seem to have missed Sherlock's withdrawal from narcotics, and also Moriarty’s threat of basically hurting Sherlock through his loved ones, ie John Watson. Basically I really need more of this awesome story from you. Laters!
moriah93ohio chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Great chapter. Looking forward to reading more. :)
moriah93ohio chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Great chapter! Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Rayne-Malfoy10 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Can't wait to see where this goes! An update soon would be lovely. :)

-Rayne
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This story seems really interesting. I can't wait to read more. Especially with this being my first teen!lock. :)
DashingHero chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Brilliant chapter. Can't wait for more
tryingtowritefanfiction chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Ooh I like where this is going! Really good job so far!
Singer Salvage chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is really really good :D
Can't wait for the update.