Reviews for Baked Cinnamon Apples
Trigzl chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is really good. You did great with showing this side of Patti that no one really ever sees. I loved it :)
Triforceofwisdom chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
ASDFGHJKL awesome! I haven't read anything by you in a while and I recently got obsessed with Soul Eater. A win win situation! I love exploring how Liz and Patti felt towards Kidd before they warmed up to each other... Especially after the salvage arc where Liz cries because she still hadn't thanked him. Good job! They are both in character. Thank you for being fabulous! ;)
Wolfxlover95 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
aww its cute, thanks for posting this.
Chicory21 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This story was absolutely fantastic! You nit the nail on the head with their personalities. Excellent job!
Gypsy08 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was fantastic! I truly love it and you're personalities were spot on. Most authors, like myself, forget about how Patti used to be and how she sometimes still acts like a thug right off the streets of Brooklyn. You're Kid was spot on too! I mean he was classy, smart, and had just the right hint of obliviousness and OCD. When Patti asked when she had started calling him by his name, I had to go back a little too. I was so into it and I really felt as though I was thinking like Patti I didn't even realize it either. This is just perfect. I love, just adore, the way you made Patti because it seems exactly like her and it kind of helps explain how she got to the way she is now, small baby steps. I am jealous about how great you got them in character. Can I just harass you with a conversation on Patti, Liz, and Kid along with major compliments? Just compliments? Okay, well, your grammar is amazing and I saw no mistakes. Thank you for this amazing story and insight on Patti's thinking.
pickledsouls chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is a wonderful little ficlet. I think you nailed the characters perfectly, and the whole set up was beautifully done, not to mention the relationship you've shown between Patty and Kid was perfect. A pleasure to read.
Starlightstealer chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Personality wise, Kid yes, Patti a little work. More giggly and less mean. Mean is Liz. Patti is well clueless.

GOOD STORY!