Reviews for Masking the Regret
Thx for writing this story even though it wasent completed ur a great writer !
jaydanafnan chapter 13 . 7/25
Wow I loved this story! :P Continue the story I wanna see if Annabeth will ever be girlfriend with Percy ever and if there really was someone behind the bushes.
Moreee chapter 12 . 7/9
Noreen. Wtf happened. Moree
awesomeninja09 chapter 13 . 7/6
His was one of my favorite stories.
I had checked the last chapter just because I wanted to know if you'd be continuing it, so I clicked it and here I am. I am not exactly happy with your decision, but I guess I could love with it. I'll be checking out your other stories. Just know that you have disappointed a ten year old. I was really liking this story!
Anyways, I didn't want that to hurt your feelings or anything. Like you said, nothing will change your mind, I guess.
Thanks for your awesome writing skills.
-me
Umm... what kind of story did Leo tell?
Noooooooooooooooooo!
Thank you for this story. I find it incredible that someone around my age has written a story as interesting as this. Thanks again and I hope you change your mind about finishing this story.
chic.geek.fangirl.freak chapter 13 . 6/17
Hey, I just wanted to say you are a really great writer and I have loved every single story of yours that I've read. I also completely understand and support your reasons for taking a break from fanfiction. Basically, this is just me telling you thanks for everything. If you ever do decide to come back, you'll have at least one avid reader :)
it for me with this fandom. Thanks for being my closer. You're a very talented writer, and I'm not mad at you for stopping this story.

-TryNotToDie
I know that you'll never read this if you don't look back at reviews.
I read the first story and, well, I really really liked it. I didn't really have to wait for new chapters-I looked whenever I could and you had updated. So, here's a sequel. You've really written yourself into a tangle, haven't you? So many unsolved plot lines going on at once. I was so eager to read-I had no idea where you were going with this, and it excited me.
I've matured some-I've stepped away from percy Jackson a little, branched out to new things. Rick riordan is coming out with a new series, and it got me back in the groove again. I looked back here, read the story again. Same emotions but different. I knew what was going to happen but was still excited. I dreaded the coming of this very chapter.
It's been grand, but this might be
Anna chapter 13 . 5/13
This is an awesome story! You should really try to keep writing it, now that you have had a break from it. Who knows? You might surprise yourself...
percabethjiper chapter 13 . 4/30
...why did u leave at a cliffhanger? you could have done a few more chapters and it is 2015 so u didn't EVER get back to it!...
percabethjiper chapter 12 . 4/30