Reviews for Masking the Regret
It's completely fine that you don't want to currently continue the story and I totally respect you decision and this was one of the most amazing series (of sorts) that I have read and all the best
PurpleLiliac chapter 13 . 4/10
Good job
I hope you take it as constructive criticism.
It is 'anyway', not 'anyways'. It is a common mistake which I too had committed during my early writing period. :D
skull131 chapter 13 . 4/1
Okay so by now you think"another review for the story I don't wanna write.." You probably are reading this review in your email (I guess) but anyways I just finished reading A Masked pain and before that I had read the green eyed delinquent (I never noticed it was written by the same author) I understand that you probably are too busy or are just not interested in it. If your not gonna continue this please tell some other author to complete it don't leave us at a cliffe.

PS: I NEVER read your sequel, I just skipped to the last chapter to check whether you had completed it or no .
C7utch chapter 13 . 3/25
Just dont delete your other story the Green Eyed Deliquent, because that is THE best story I ever read.

-C7utch
Perseus 18 chapter 12 . 3/25
I understand you don't what any awful reveiws, but this isn't one. I really do love this story and I wanna know what happens! I would really love it you continue this! You really are a great author! :)
Perseus 18 chapter 13 . 3/19
WHAT! U CAN'T STOP THERE! WHAT HAPPENS TO PERCABETH, WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE WHOLE POSEIDON COMING OUT OF RETREIMENT! IT'S NOT FAIR. U HAVE TO CONTINUE! I LOVED MASKING THE PAIN AND I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Fangirler chapter 13 . 3/19
People are complaining because the story is too good to be passed up on! If you don't continue writing this, I might cry, or something. PLEASE!
But... but...but kaaayyyyylllllllaaaaaa I don't want to respect your decision! Please continue this! Please?! Your such a good writer and you capture the characters personalities perfectly I really love your writing and I almost feel like I'm going to cry knowing that there is no more to this story I was so excited when I found out there was a sequel to the first one! I want to know more! I'm looking forward to the British people visiting and I wanna know who the bad guy is! Is Luke a part of them?! When are you finally going to put percabeth back together again?! Are you going to include calypso in this at all or does she not exist in this story?! Pretty please keep writing! Normally I wouldn't care so much but I just can't stop thinking about this, all I can do is beg you to continue this so please Kayla?
Perseus 18 chapter 7 . 3/17
Oh... My... Gods!
Lizzie chapter 13 . 3/3
Please come out of hiatus! Love this story, it means a lot to me,...
I'm begging that you add one more short chapter as sort of an epilogue. Your story was the best and most original one I have read in a Long time and I loved it. I understand growing up is hard and perspective can change but there will always be a little bit of your younger self in you. This story saved my life. I was down and suicidal thinking about what happened to me in the past regarding abusivr parents and bullies. I read the story and thought about how if I committed suicide I would be a quitter and I would have let them win. No matter how much Gabe beat Percy he never gave him the satisfaction of breaking him. Thank you for helping me remain unbroken. I ripped up my suicide letter and am starting to think on the bright side now. So thank you and I hope you can find some time to end the story.
Widsith18 chapter 13 . 3/2
It is fine if you never get back to this story. I mean yes I might be upset (really upset and sad) about it because this is good but I understand. Besides this story was already SUPERSUPERSUPERSUPER GOOD *squeal*
Widsith18 chapter 11 . 3/2
I forgot to say this earlier but anchovies are AWESOME
Widsith18 chapter 10 . 3/2
Ooooh! I know what's gonna happen! They will kidnap Annabeth to get Percy to get Poseidon!
1,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »