Reviews for His Little One
gwb620 chapter 8 . 7/27
Lol this story has great potential! I'm loving it so far and I'm hoping that this will be continued at some point.
Me chapter 1 . 7/14
Cana x nastu plus I mean it's rare that you see this pairing
NATZA FANGIRL chapter 4 . 7/8
i love your fanfiction plz make it natsu x erza :...( this fanfiction made me smile :( they would look so cut e together and you didnt change their character which was perfect your such a good writer and writers like you a rare to find for natza fanfictions hope u have a nice day keep up the good work :)
Zenith Relaxation chapter 8 . 7/9
I feel like a story like this shouldn't have become a harem. Treat me I love harems, I just feel that the way you set this up it should have been only one girl for Natsu.
Hey man this is one of the best stories i've ever read. this story is awsome so i request you to please update some new chapters pleaseeee
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 6/20
Hope this updates soon:)
mmaallek chapter 8 . 6/18
Hehehe, at Gajeel.
mmaallek chapter 7 . 6/18
The lol's. I found this chapter really funny, however maybe you could add in a more protective Natsu? Like he would give even Erza the Evils if sshe was too loud near his daughter.

I really hope you do not plan on making this a full blown Harem? Because from the first few chapters you more or less made Erza the mother figure, plus it is best if Sakura only had 1 person she calls mother.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 8 . 6/18
Hope You Update Again! Really Loving This Story :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 7 . 6/18
LOL! All Those Reactions :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 6 . 6/18
Hahahaha, Can't Believe Natsu Just Asked In Front Of the Whole Guild :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 5 . 6/18
Hahaha, Couldn't Stop Laughing At Gray!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 6/18
LOL, Yup, Lucy's A Wierdo :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 6/18
Heck Yeah! You Go Natsu :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 6/18