Reviews for Seriously?
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 18 . 7/27/2014
I might write something similar if I ever have time. :-)
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Hellooooo? Obi-Wan does not "get drunk." Anakin gets him drunk, or alternatively spikes Obi-Wan's drink...
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Please do the one where Anakin is being turned evil in the Chancellor/Emperor's office and have Obi-Wan randomly walk in in the middle of filming and hit both Palpacreep and the director in the face with pies! Please please please! _ See, I am even doing the puppy dog eyeings!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
*ties Palpacreep to a wall that randomly appears out of nowhere* I'm boooooooorrredddd...
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Padme and Obi-Wan have mental telepathy! *grins* Hey, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they were long-lost siblings or something like that... :-P Not to mention it would explain why Obi-Wan's so short... *gets smacked in the head by Padme* Ahem... or not... :-P
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Maul, seriously! Get your backside down there before I kick it down there! :-D
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
I'm not surprised Leia strangled Jabba, given this. In fact, if Leia hadn't beaten her to the punch, I think Padme would've strangled Jabba!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
And a million eyebrows shot up to all the human characters' hairlines. :-D
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I have to agree. That plot twist TOTALLY SUCKED. :-(
Cypher11 chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
Write on Anakin asking why he would defeat the purpose of his turning to the Dark Side by choking Padme.
Lord Destroyer chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
Aww shucks, hate to see a good thing go like this. I doubt anyone could do justice to your brand of humor regarding the subject matter.
uh chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
I think whether you continue this fic or not is up to you, dude. Like it's funny as frick, but if you're not feeling it no' mo', there's no point carrying on, amiright? I think there's a phrase about beating dead horses with sticks but that sounds really quite horrible so I won't use it.

So yeah, follow ur dreams ( *o*)

ps I personally think this'd've been better if the director was actually george lucas, since he came up with most of these (notgonnalieprettycrappy) plot twists ;)) ;;;) ;;) ;;;;))))))))))))))
Book girl fan chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
Sad to read that it is now over, but it's been great!
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
I don't have time to adopt this fic, but I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting. Hey, I just had a great idea for a finale! You could have Mara Jade assasinate the Director! Or maybe Boba Fett. Mara Jade would be cooler, though.
Andromakhe chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
Happy to see Qui-Gon. And Rex. Very nice. And yeah, Obi-Wan should have been General Kenobi, just to make things match up with Anakin. It'd be the last time they were Master and Padawan before reuniting, after all. Or else, just keep everyone old. After all, Luke was supposed to symbolize the future.