Reviews for After the Wedding
Ugh! This is the worst. Had to stop reading. Sorry
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
Great chapter!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
1stkitty chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
YAY! a new chapter! I love this story so much, I truly feel that canon would have been much better off if they had kept Kurt with Adam...Bllainers just was so dsmn boring. This is so great!
JasonDragon64 chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
I so want to know what Burt said to Bland.
LegendaryBritinKinlor chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
Oh yes I am still reading this! Been waiting for this update and I am so VERY happy to have it! Going back and rereading the entire story today. Love this so much and I really would love to know what Burt said to Bland lol. Truly can't wait for more and am so hoping it won't be another year for an update *wink wink*

Well done!
1stkitty chapter 16 . 3/1/2015
I absolutely love me some Kadam...this is such a fun read,you have portrayed them so well. Oh how I wish they had developed this story line on the show...I am so over Klaine. I always felt that Kurt has much more self-respect than returning to a guy who cheated on him. Blaine was a nice first boyfriend for Kurt but not meant for the long haul.

I can almost guess what the text from Rachel is about. It's Blaine, come to NYC to try to salvage what he threw away by being a cheating, lying bastard. My bet is that Rachel text is a warning that Blaine is there, in the apartment, so either come home & face him or go to Adam's place.

I love the dream sequences that you give Kurt. The one that had Sebastian holding up a score card had me laughing out loud.

This is so lovely, please don't let it end without finishing it.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/14/2015
Please continue this. I liked how you portrayed Kurt and Adam.
StrainAsylum chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
Very nice! But what was Rachel's text? Blaine or ? Loved Kadam. Also love Kelliott (friendship OR romance).
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep writing this story and update soon.
Thenchick chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
i wanna know what Rachel's text was about...
FINALLY ANOTHER POST!
LegendaryBritinKinlor chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
That was perfect. And so so hot! Very worth the wait. Hope Bland has a stroke if he sees that picture. Lol yep I'm evil and I don't care! I think I'm gonna have to reread this lovely story of yours it's been so long I think I need the refresher.
Anyway can't wait for more of this lovely story.
Well done!
JasonDragon64 chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
So lovely. I'm in dire need of a cigarette and a cold shower.
Thenchick chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
post more of this awesome KADAM fic. I happen to like the friendship of Kurt and Sebastian.
StrainAsylum chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
This is so GREAT! And I'm so glad that you started work on it again-! I know several people who'll be wanting to read it now that it's updated.

They are so sweet together...I wish we'd have gotten more Kurt/Adam interaction :(

Oh...why didn't Kurt just block Blaine on his phone? But it's easy enough to forget something. Does he show up? Sounded like he was drunk-texting again.

Much as I like Winston, I'd sure like for Kurt to have to take over Puck...at least for a few performances. (I'd also like for Chris Colfer to PLAY Puck on Broadway...start working on that, OK?)

Anyway, loving this!