Reviews for The Reality of Balance
I really like this! Is there more?
Yami no Serena chapter 1 . 5/28
Sooo... You haven't updated in forever? Are you planning on finishing this story. I really like it, it's one of my most favourite fanfics. It would be a shame if this story were abandoned. I am still eagerly waiting to read about how it all ends, to see everyone's reactions (I bet it's going to be hilarious), and the relationship between Ichigo and Aizen seems unresolved still. Are they going to end up a couple? Is there going to be explicit content between them?;)
ameliacolours chapter 7 . 5/3
I really liked your story. Not only it's about Aizen x Ichigo (my favorite pairing), each world has an interesting background. I couldn't stop wondering what would happen to Aizen & Ichigo after they become a soul king. How their friends will react and how they would become a real mate...
My favorite world though is the slave world. I really like how Aizen can seduce Ichigo so easily. Aizen's just so sexy and Ichigo's just so cuteee. Unfortunately it's just only one side story. I wonder, what would happen if Ichigo could escape with the another; Aizen can can execute his plan to revamp the system of slavery; and they meet again when Ichigo was on mission to kill another evil lord, who is a valid cruel master to the slave...
Loyalfan chapter 7 . 4/26
Are you going to continue this or have you decided to abandon it...?
It is one of the most loved fanfictions in the Aizen/Ichigo fandom.
White Morticia chapter 7 . 3/1
Well, that was interesting. With so many different universes, I felt like I was reading a fanfiction about fanfictions (AUs of an AU), which was interesting and unique to say the least xD Again, characterization was spot on and I love what you did with Aizen's past. It was a good story and I wanted to let you know that I'm interested in reading the end if you decide to continue this.
Other than that, I only have one criticism to make. The story took a little bit too long to get to the point. Usually, by the end of the first chapter, the reader is supposed to get a clue about what the story is about. Instead, I was confused by the end of the first chapter because there were two seemingly completely unrelated stories and no explanation whatsoever as to what the plot might be (summary doesn't count).
Anyway, much love!
P.S.: I'm interested in knowing more about your original story. Can you tell me more about it?
Artemis Cain chapter 7 . 1/17
It is AWESOME! Please UPDATE!
Artemis Cain chapter 2 . 1/17
This story is awesome! :-D Please update!:- :-*
IchiZen chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I sure do HOPE you continue this story, because i'm going to DIE if you dont. Please keep that in mind.
Yami no Serena chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Please, tell me you are going to update this amazing piece of work soon!
SweetLoveCage chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Do upload soon onegaishimasu .
aizenbutt chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Ohhh please update soon, I'm eagerly awaiting the finish of this. I definitely think I'll be adding it to my AiIchi fanfiction recommendation page when it's done! ;)
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Awwwwwwwww :3
1sunfun chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
Good.
Meany chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
Lovely!
JoanIncarnate chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Whoa, awesome! I wonder what parts of Ichigo's life Aizen saw though.