Reviews for The Reality of Balance
White Morticia chapter 7 . 3/1
Well, that was interesting. With so many different universes, I felt like I was reading a fanfiction about fanfictions (AUs of an AU), which was interesting and unique to say the least xD Again, characterization was spot on and I love what you did with Aizen's past. It was a good story and I wanted to let you know that I'm interested in reading the end if you decide to continue this.
Other than that, I only have one criticism to make. The story took a little bit too long to get to the point. Usually, by the end of the first chapter, the reader is supposed to get a clue about what the story is about. Instead, I was confused by the end of the first chapter because there were two seemingly completely unrelated stories and no explanation whatsoever as to what the plot might be (summary doesn't count).
Anyway, much love!
P.S.: I'm interested in knowing more about your original story. Can you tell me more about it?
Artemis Cain chapter 7 . 1/17
It is AWESOME! Please UPDATE!
Artemis Cain chapter 2 . 1/17
This story is awesome! :-D Please update!:- :-*
IchiZen chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I sure do HOPE you continue this story, because i'm going to DIE if you dont. Please keep that in mind.
Yami no Serena chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Please, tell me you are going to update this amazing piece of work soon!
SweetLoveCage chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Do upload soon onegaishimasu .
aizenbutt chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Ohhh please update soon, I'm eagerly awaiting the finish of this. I definitely think I'll be adding it to my AiIchi fanfiction recommendation page when it's done! ;)
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Awwwwwwwww :3
1sunfun chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
Good.
Meany chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
Lovely!
JoanIncarnate chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Whoa, awesome! I wonder what parts of Ichigo's life Aizen saw though.
clarit chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
Ahh Kisuke is too playful, he likes not taking things too serious, and Aizen is as serious as they get, haha. Ichigo is much better suited for him, as he is a scowling, determined, quite disciplined actually, immensely thoughtful kid. :)
I was expecting Aizen to see some of Ichi's past, but as Ichi wasn't the ehem, 'questionable' one of them I guess it was not needed? The throne determined it so who am I to question? haha
Did the guys thought up the decor of the new throne room? Or did it change on its own so it suited them?
Ah, ichi's such a sweetheart. He has an enormous enough heart to melt Aizen's two centuries old lonely-ass beliefs. That has me smiling through and through.
Them being able to share each other's thoughts is essential I guess, but a little intimidating. It's a good thing ichi isn't easily intimidated. :3

You most definitely need to wrap up the bits of attraction between them.
And I'd love to see how they rule and everyone's reactions to this unexpected union. xD
clarit chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
You know I had the urge for ichi to mess aizen's hair up after that first memory.
Like, I didn't want him to have his father's hairdo anymore.
So the Aizens are quite the creepy bunch and the mother has no maternal instincts whatsoever.
I found myself surprised that Shunsui would be his sort of father figure.
And let me just say Kisuke/Aizen is really so hot. xD
I keep thinking about ichi as a child next to Aizen, I know of his potential and all of that, but he seems like a little kid, you know? He still needs some time I guess. :P
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Glad it's done and aizen and ichigo has been accepted :) . Can't wait for next chap ! Also are you going to do another Aizenichigo story ? I would love that :D . Please update soon bye
raindropdew chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Aizen your past was horrible and urahara you should be ashamed of yourself your part of the reason aizen acted like he did. I'm happy ichigo is with him now because ichigo is fair and honest. And they finally did it they became the soul kings. Its about time aizen finally trust someone. I liked this chapter and I'm excited for the next can't wait to see that relationship of thiers bloom! (: