Reviews for Baby Boy
Mrs.Mizanin chapter 1 . 3/16
Don't apologize for the ending! It was so sweet and fluffy and happy and GAHHH! All these emotions! :D
louisesnape chapter 1 . 2/23
Kyaaaa love it
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Our John is a gay Jan now was so funny. I saw it a few years back, no I loved it! Great story. Although baby boy ,keep reminding me of a sugar daddy.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Awwwww so cute I loved this!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
So sweet. Thanks for sharing.
KmKizmet chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Hah. The video... Funniest dang thing. Ever.
So was the story... Well not so funny but it was good.
ob1292 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Nice story Good Job
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I'm a big fan of Merthur, i'm in fact very addicted. I can't stop reading Merthur.
I prefer fic more canon with Arthur the prince/king and Merlin the servant/warlock but even if your fic is UA in modern day, I can't not read it when i read the summary. I'm so sentimental and I love fic like that when merlin and Arthur are friends (and more) since birth. Their Relationship is so special, their bond so strong that we have to love them together.
I love the protective Arthur first, then the jealous Arthur. But they finally confess each other and it's so beautiful.
It's very embarassing for them when the mothers come in the bedroom but for us it's just funny.
64teeth chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
sweet and sexy :)
pbs chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
wonderful story
very cute
YukiSuki92 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Lovely story... You can consider me a fan. Hope u write more :)
angelicdamnation chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I wish I had a romance as simple and as beautiful as the one you described.
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
very cute. Love it.
Breyito-Black-Lupin chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
It was soooo cute!
I love when they know each other since toddlers...it's so sweet! And the nicknames...are always so precious!
By the way...I laugh soo hard when Uther said that...priceless!
Loved it.

Kiss!

PD: The lemmons were very good ;)
AwkwardEyelinedAsian chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
MWAHWA! Amazing one shot:D I couldn't help but giggle at Merlin's mom when they found them!

-AwkwardEA