Reviews for Sirius' Awakening
In the past, this pairing didn't make sense to me but in this context it is perfect! I hope you are able to write more.
imcck chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
I love this story! It's refreshing to read one where Sirius isn't a brash idiot but thoughtful. The insight you bring to the characters is amazing. I hopened you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
I liked this little filler chapter I think they make the most adorable couple. I especially love the little private moments they share together.
xX-BlueEyedGemini-Xx chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Yes, it is back. I have been waiting forever for this. So glad you decided to continue. Loved the smut scene between cute little Severus and sexy Siri. I would also like to see Regulus with the LeStrange brothers. That would be awesome. I really don't know how I feel about Voldemort/Peter, having never really liked Peter in canon, but let's see how you make that work. Is Voldemort going to look like a human snake or will he somehow retain his handsome visage. Also, Lucius/Lily seems interesting. I had thought Regulus/Lily was going to be one of the side pairings, but I like this too. Thought Lucius was going to marry Narcissia. What is going to happen with her. Despite her faults I really like Narcissia and she is a Black, so maybe you could include her in the story or even just mention her in a passing conversation. I don't want her to be left out. Anyways, keep it up. I completely adore this story!
fan girl 666 chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
awesome chapter
Linoria chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Really looking forward to finding out what's gonna happen )
cara-tanaka chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Looking forward to more. Update soon.
KaMi-HiMe BVB chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
I wish you would update this.
fan76 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I am a huge fan and I am loving this story. Are you still updating?
Animosh chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
It looks like it's not going to be continued, but I still want to say how much I love this! Regulus, Peter and Lily are great friends and Orion and his wife are so awesome and protective of their children and Sev.
and of course Severus and Sirius, I think they are very realistic and in character even though so much changed regarding the canon.
I'd love to find out how you would continue this!
Animosh chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
I just want to leave a short comment telling you how absolutely awesome I think this is, especially that you move Severus and Sirius' relationship so slowly. Most people make the mistake of having them hate each other and then suddenly they are deeply in love.
I can really feel Sirius slowly falling for Severus and vice versa
Anon chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Hi, I don't have an account on fanfiction so I don't normally review but I felt that you deserved to know that I really enjoy your take on these characters and how you show them off in a different perspective then people normally take in association with them.
I just wanted to give some recognition to your work and let you know that I enjoy your story so far.
BB chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
Really enjoyed your story so far and will be looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon!
Kohaku-Yuuga's-rembrance chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
more plz
JaneDoh0 chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
I am not usually a Sirius fan-in canon he is too impulsive and cruel for me. I like the way you portray his awakening as slowly realizing that he was mistaken about things in the Wizarding world. I've never liked Dumbledore much, since he clearly decided only some kids are worth saving long ago. I like your Lily too.

I find your Severus to be a bit weak, though. I can believe that the events of canon fifth year destroyed any hope of a gentle Severus reaching adulthood, but I can't see him allowing so many others to see his weakness after the attach (especially Peter before their chat). Looking forward to seeing James get his comeuppance!