Reviews for Sirius' Awakening
Beccissss chapter 11 . 3/3
Love the story, it's definitely realistic and you got a great understanding of all of the characters! I hope you continue this story! It is to good not to be finished! I will be waiting! Always! x
lulubram chapter 11 . 1/4
Omg this is so good ! I love it !
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
I look forward to reading about James being thoroughly destroyed. Poor Severus!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
It's nice to read a fic where Peter has a more well rounded personality as a student. I like that Sirius is starting to think for himself and that the Slytherins are being so forgiving. I like that Lily is really a good person in this fic too and that Severus is so adorable. I can't wait to read more!
tamashiyuki chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
Be continued?
Very gooooooooooooood!
hpdm-narusasu-yaoi chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
hello
A day consider kept silent to finish this history(story)? Because I adore him(it) and would like to know the continuation(suite). Celement I sees that you did not put him(it) depuit in the daytime for a long time.

I am to sadden for fault of ortographe and language(tongue) I am Belgian has the bass and learns depuit English little

Thank you for I to answer by message to deprive and soon has I espert.
ljaimer chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
I am enjoying this story alot, Sirius is actually more likeable in this than in canon. I really hope you update soon as I would love to see where you take the characters (I have some ideaz but you are the author so o am probably wro├▒g)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
Great story so far! I look forward to seeing how this changes things for everyone involved.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
In the past, this pairing didn't make sense to me but in this context it is perfect! I hope you are able to write more.
imcck chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
I love this story! It's refreshing to read one where Sirius isn't a brash idiot but thoughtful. The insight you bring to the characters is amazing. I hopened you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
I liked this little filler chapter I think they make the most adorable couple. I especially love the little private moments they share together.
xX-BlueEyedGemini-Xx chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Yes, it is back. I have been waiting forever for this. So glad you decided to continue. Loved the smut scene between cute little Severus and sexy Siri. I would also like to see Regulus with the LeStrange brothers. That would be awesome. I really don't know how I feel about Voldemort/Peter, having never really liked Peter in canon, but let's see how you make that work. Is Voldemort going to look like a human snake or will he somehow retain his handsome visage. Also, Lucius/Lily seems interesting. I had thought Regulus/Lily was going to be one of the side pairings, but I like this too. Thought Lucius was going to marry Narcissia. What is going to happen with her. Despite her faults I really like Narcissia and she is a Black, so maybe you could include her in the story or even just mention her in a passing conversation. I don't want her to be left out. Anyways, keep it up. I completely adore this story!
fan girl 666 chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
awesome chapter
Linoria chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Really looking forward to finding out what's gonna happen )
cara-tanaka chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Looking forward to more. Update soon.