Reviews for The Last Crusade of Heaven
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
welp, has serious potential, and i like the fact that it implies that Cas DIDDNt go all dark and actually managed to pull through. or even better Raphiel DIDDNT go full emo or something... or like Michael survived and after his brush with the mess he got back on track as a GOOD Regent.

still, very, VERY curious. I like that you might be setting it up for Dean to have a stable home life WHILE also doing the hunting, perhaps doing mass travel over the summer or something, or specific hunts hes called in for, or even that he slowly secures his city by cleaning up the mess by being careful or something.
so that could be fun.

but yeah combining the magics and Dean and stuff.. cause Dean CAN do ritual stuff ridiculious well, and if things like salt lines and stuff required unconcious will of yours to keep it up... well. then a mage tacking him under his wing for a BIT... on some things... well.

theres potential.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
so who's the witch? and who's she going to summon? also are any canon fate characters in this fic? cause i hope so. update soon!
Wanderstar chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
UPDATE!
three-tailed-fox chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Hello, I noticed this was here and I'm interested in what happens next
Fan chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Man, that was a great chapter, really well written! I just hope that you are still working on this and haven't given up on it!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Good intro
Looking forward to more
Wonder what servant Dean will summon.
Tomboy15103 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Totally AWESOME! Perfectly in character for the SPN characters! Can't wait to read about the SFN characters! Please update again soon!
WolfBetter chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
really, really interesting, i thing this two setting will merge very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This looks promising. I'm kinda hoping that Dean summons Saber. Please update soon.
Jouaint chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Interesting can't wait to see where you take this.
reality deviant chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
i imagine shirou meeting dean... and their conflicting thoughts on magecraft.
and if rin is there too...
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This looks like a good story I look forward to seeing how it will turn out.
Surgical09 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I reckon you've started something here.
Zaralann chapter 1 . 2/18/2013