Reviews for Damn Boggarts! Always muddling things up!
Gleas chapter 1 . 3/5
hahaha that was a fun read!
KwBw21 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Loved it! I could imagine Harry basicly saying f**k you to those who didnt approve of his and Severus' love. Excellent job
Sperenza chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
That was good.
a fan chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
GIGGLE
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
It seemed like it would be interesting but the beginning just killed the story. Sometimes you're allowed to let your reader go with it, you don't have to explain every tiny detail, like 'yeah.. he was super powerful... so dumbledore was fooled... and... he doesn't like dumbledore any more because... Severus told him all about being manipulated...' You couldn't use a bit more of imagination? At the beginning you have to hook your reader, not make them roll their eyes and dread carrying on.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
A little rushed, but not bad
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
What's with this short story ?

Any way, I like your cute pic so for that I give you:
Five Bronze Stars if you copyed but if you drew it I give you: One Golden Star.

Hope you keep at it !

The Crimson Mage.
Phoenix5 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Hi, it's not that I don't like this story, because I didn't read it.
Can you at least break it in paragraphs?
Because it is not very legible the way itis.
It would be greatbecause, I really want to read it, but it mafe my eyes ache.

I hope to read it soonand give you a real review about it.
Phoenix5
arisflame chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
hehe- this does not seem finished. Continue... please?
bonesbuffyangelfan chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Nice, but put some spaces in between the paragraphs please!
MySlytherinLovelies chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I think this story would be better, if you split this big block of text into paragraphs. That way, it would be easier to understand. And I know, normally, when I see a big block of text, it turns me off, so I'll just skip the story and not read it. Lucky for you, you touched on quite a few of the things I love, so I read this. P

This is story is good, though. I like it.
Carol And Nella chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Well that was deffinately touching, but regretably a little more on the comedy side if you don't mind me saying, but you can deffinately work something out of this story. It's a side of The Proffessor that i'm not really accustomed to read about, but it's certainly very interesting to read. I can't imagine the social strains and secrets the characters would have to keep when in this sort of relationship, especially with Severus' age difference.

I like this story, it's a little rushed, or thrown together, but I like it. I'll diffinately read more from you.