Reviews for Happy Birthday Professor Snape!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Awesome! Loved how Severus still was taking care of all of them, except that lusty one. I think he scared Severus. Well done as always!
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Absolutely brilliant! I am so addicted to all of your stories but to see the Harrys together with the cannon Snape was genius!
Bribles chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was awesome! I loved it! I think it was very unique how you used all of your Harry's to throw Severus a party! And I found myself recognizing a number of your Harry's as well, though that was mainly due to the little initials next to them. There was one I would have recognized a mile off, and that was the ST Harry. I believe he is my favorite one, but only by a slim margin.
delenda est c chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
a room full of potters! perfect. thank you.
Smoochynose chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Snape's probably wondering what potion fumes he's consumed to give him this dream.
jilumasam chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Out of interest, I love ST Harry the best! Lovely little one shot!
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Fun story and good advertising, as I'd obviously missed a few, and others I'd lost track of. I'd been wondering what I was going to read next. :)
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I hope that Severus learns through this how much he means to so many different Harrys and can make a difference to his own. Very sweet seeing all the different characters here together.
Ralia chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is quite interesting to read because it reminded me of all the stories of yours that I've read. Strangest of all, I read all these stories throughout the years without knowing that they were all yours. Just kept finding one after the other as the years went on.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3