Reviews for The Allurement
yuki chapter 23 . 3/7
1. 8 out of 10 (because the self esteem Harry has. And denial. And his thought about dark creature because you, or Harry, must remember Remus is werewolf and that is meant dark creature too, but Harry accept that.)
2. 9 out of 10
3. Harry's personality. Because come on he always in danger and weird situation that sometimes it not even funny, so, definition of normal is lost to Harry, even if he want it or not.
yuki chapter 9 . 3/7
Denial much?
yuki chapter 5 . 3/7
Is Harry that obvious? What race that bitten you, suck your blood and leave mark like that?
venos chapter 36 . 2/4
Its a very beautiful story .i like it .tnx .but its more than one year that u didn't update it .do u abandon it !?
LiAmi chapter 36 . 10/21/2014
is this abandoned?
Almondeyez93 chapter 36 . 9/29/2014
Please please please update the story… I love it so much, and the potential plot lines are endless.

I think luna and neville would obviously be accepting of harry's vampiric status, but hermonie would be prevented from doing so due to her determined rigidity in believing in authority figures. ron on the other hand just would accept it based on the fact that he is a jealous prat with an inferiority complex.

anyway I really do hope you update this, and if you don't i received a great amount of pleasure from reading what there is of the story.
Anuba chapter 36 . 8/15/2014
Please Update I love the story so far.
WallWatcher33 chapter 36 . 8/2/2014
(whimpers)
Please don't make Sirius and Remus hate Harry...
Especially Remus...
OneHellOfAMarshmellow chapter 36 . 6/9/2014
I usually dont like of character's that much but I lile it in this. I really like the story line, I was wondering if when the vampires went to war if other species that have been treated unfairly my the warding world would join them in an alliance?
katelaina1717 chapter 36 . 5/24/2014
Update soon?
rowenasheir chapter 36 . 5/4/2014
Will you be continuing with this story?
Guest chapter 36 . 4/8/2014
wow!
this is truly fantastic!
AngelDanny chapter 36 . 3/31/2014
I hope you finish this story it is interesting and well written.
Lady Akina chapter 36 . 3/20/2014
Ohh... This is interesting. I know he's not going to go back, but can he send them a letter? He can even tell them that Moody dosed him with Veritaserum and Crucio'd him. What about his stuff? I'm mostly referring to the invisibility cloak, but does he still have access to his stuff in Gringotts? I'm really curious! Please UPDATE!

-Lady Akina
Flying Chrissy chapter 36 . 3/20/2014
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update.