Reviews for The Allurement
wow!
this is truly fantastic!
AngelDanny chapter 36 . 3/31
I hope you finish this story it is interesting and well written.
Lady Akina chapter 36 . 3/20
Ohh... This is interesting. I know he's not going to go back, but can he send them a letter? He can even tell them that Moody dosed him with Veritaserum and Crucio'd him. What about his stuff? I'm mostly referring to the invisibility cloak, but does he still have access to his stuff in Gringotts? I'm really curious! Please UPDATE!

-Lady Akina
Flying Chrissy chapter 36 . 3/20
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
Criollo chapter 23 . 3/7
10 and 10
bluekitnaru chapter 36 . 3/5
plese update
Eien Michi chapter 36 . 12/6/2013
The meaning of "Vous Quitter" is more of leaving something, not somewhere. "Partez" would be more appropriate.
But so far, I love the story.
xXImperfectionXx7 chapter 25 . 9/29/2013
...Why doesn't Remus smell Harry is a vampire?
aliengirlguy chapter 36 . 9/26/2013
good fic, though i wonder how Auguste has never heard of Harry potter, shouldn't he be aware at least of the wizarding war along with what he is planning?
Nazomi13x13 chapter 23 . 9/26/2013
10 9 sometimes your person interaction is not so good described... but it also can be that I am not a native english speaker...

like Auguste
LovingFanFiction chapter 36 . 9/24/2013
ph i love this so much! please update soon!
Sysa chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
You know, I find it kind of stupid, this kind of denial. If something is a turn on then it's a turn on, not like anyone else will ever know what you think of while you touch yourself, whatever it is from old socks through exhybitionism to incest or an odd attraction to old men (nevermind your own gender). No one will ever know and what others do not know, they can not judge you for it and as for yourself... if you like it and it turnes you on, you just want more and it's just stupid to forbid yourself something that pleases you. I mean really, have you ever forbiden yourself to think about something that got you all hot? No, it's just not done, because you like it. It might give you a pause to think about some earth shattering revelation if it's unexpected, but you don't just stop, you go like a curious child to explore how deep it goes and of how much pleasure you cam milk it.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 36 . 9/12/2013
wow, really good story
Niji-neko chapter 36 . 8/23/2013
Interresting story! :) tough I wanted to hit Harry a few chapters back xD but I guess he's in character that way; tough I hope he gets more powerful or the means to defend himself. Hnn wonder is Alstor's going to remember what happened.
Have a good one
nostalgia ghost chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
oh wow i am surprised that harry doesn't have a sudden attraction toward the vampire. this is good. i like that. i would love to see harry's progression on how he actually goin to fall in love with a dude. vampire dude. a vampire dude who's cute like a pretty vase.

the transition of harry perspective which is boyishly juvenile and that dude, ah vampire dude i mean with his flowery stand point is nice too. it helps in giving variation though.