Reviews for Emergency Evacuation Simulation
awesome :)
Detective Kid1412 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Yay
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Lol! This was nice! I loved. Beamirangs genesis as well.
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Awesome Awesome Awesome story.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I'm sure he put himself under some kind of alergy ... Jim is crazy like that... ;) congratulations, nice story.
SweeneyGirl310593 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This was great! Nice exploration of poor McCoy's very inconvenient phobia (poor Bonsey!). Could totally see Kirk supporting him like this and selflessly giving himself anaphylactic shock to help a mate out. Also, I like that its kinda fanfic Inception you got going on here (fanfic of a fanfic authors work, who btw is awesome too). Would like to see a reactions chapter where Bones gets all mother hen about Jimmy's stunt :)
sentarla chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Yes I loved this little tidbit. Thanks for expanding on it.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Loved it. I'm glad someone wrote it. It's a great backstory for a wonderful story.
Novoux chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was fantastic to read. I enjoyed the style, the humor, and the friendship and how well you wrote the two. Thank you for writing this.
stargazerdown chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Yay, that was interesting.
Admire your writing style. :)
beamirang chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was wonderful and exactly how I imagined it!

Poor Bones - he really needs a week where Jim doesn't nearly die on him. He's going to go gray so young!

I'm really thrilled you wrote this and I am so sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I hope you don't mind me linking to the story on my profile.

All the best,

B x
Deans Addiction chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Type your review here...
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
this story is amazing, so glad you remembered that missing scene from Genesis :))
A maze thing chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was fantastic! Jim would give himself an allergic reaction and almost kill himself to get McCoy through a test. He's never one to give up, and if it means causing McCoy extra worry, then so be it.
Tialakit chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Yeah you'd forget you were taking a test that required you face your worst fear too if your friend stopped breathing due to an allergic reaction.