Reviews for In a Different Life
Scented Candles chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
dammit i got teary eyed T_T
y u do this to me?
it was a lovely read.
thanks :)
JapFreaky chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
And I'm here nursing my broken heart back to pieces. I thought I couldn't cry anymore after Yellow. Incidentally, since I only read Yellow yesterday, I still couldn't stop thinking about it and since to check your profile for perhaps more nice AoKise fics lying around. And then I found this sequel. I really really like it as a sequel to Yellow, because it symbolises the feelings they have for each other. And exactly how much Kise hates being dead and all his wistful musings.. 'In a different life', I would have never thought a phrase like that could make me feel so much. There's so much I want to say: about Kise and his apparent selfishness which is awesome by the way, because people can't just hope their loved ones to move on from them so selflessly. I felt so, so sad for Kise here and I kept hoping that perhaps Kuroko would see Kise for a moment like he did at the end of Yellow but what Aomine said to Kise unknowingly was so much more. Kise's initial shock and then relief at Aomine's sweet, sweet words. Omg, thank you really for writing this. I think I can't view this as a fanfic but a proper story already. Really. XD
Laugh.Away chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I cried while reading this D"8 But it's really beautiful xD
Thank you for writing this! xD
I actually found out about this fic on Tumblr ahaha xD
Emilia Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Oh, God, why?
But all in all, it's still a great sequel, especially if you've read it right after Yellow when your feelings are still raw(?). Hah, I didn't need my heart anyways.
Laura-067 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I cried... again!
It is so beautiful, but that remains so sad and so inequitable for Aomine and Kise.
Fortunately it finishes with hope for them.

Thank you very much again!
SillyOl'Me chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I literally cried my eyes out reading this one. It also got so hard for me to breathe. I felt like I was being sucked clean of oxygen from my lungs. And I was listening to "Evening Sky" by Ailee and I just broke down. I don't know.

Did you cry while writing this!? This is so heartwrenching... ; n ; But I love it so much to be able to hate it...
beautiful 3 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Literally crying at how beautiful this was. Listening to Windows in Heaven by We Are the In Crowd made me cry even harder, especially when Aomine was "talking" to Kise while going through his box.

*Sobs in a corner at how perfect this one-shot is*
An AoKise fan chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
As promised, I keep on reading your other AoKise fic and you stole my tears, again. Goddess I can't stay calm to type right now. This just makes a relieved end for their tragic life, as I can know that Kise has always been there, beside Aomine. I guess this is my last review for you tonight, though at my country, it is already 5.38 am. Thank you for everything
Chiisaiuki chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I love Yellow, and I love this! You are an amazing author! I can't stop crying! D'X
secretparadise.mine chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
can i try to write a story of when they both reincarnated, based on your story?
umm.. if you're willing to lend your story.. it's okay if you dont..
i have to think another plot i guess.
please know you're damn awesome. and i have a love/hate feelings towards this and your other kurobas story, "yellow".
X-CelestialWings-X chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
And another wave of tears come as I chance upon this. The ending in Yellow was already good enough but this sequel perfectly added more depth and emotions to their relationship. Once again, thank you
TheInfiniteChaser chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Aaaand the flood still hasn't stopped. Like I said about Yellow, absolutely stunning. Your writing is just... you capture all the right emotions and it's amazing. I seriously am a masochist, reading stories I KNOW will make me want to die on the inside, thinking, "Why did it happen? I know it's fiction, but they were so happy together. How could you let them be ripped apart? Why them?" and I feel stupid because it isn't real. This didn't happen to a blonde called Kise Ryouta or a tanned male called Aomine Daiki. They weren't basketball players and they didn't ever get together. But it feels real :'( and I can't stop thinking about the endless possibilities that could have happened. I'm sorry, this was meant to be a short review, but here I am blabbering about nothing. Again, I really loved this. This still doesn't give me closure though, but I'm happy that they're moving on, though never forgetting each other. (I also love your reference to Kise being like the sun!)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Another sequeal where they meet in their next life please :')
fangeolssu chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This is my second time reading this and it succeeded in making me cry again. ;; Gosh this is so beautifully written and the feels just keep on filling me.
I really hope you make a sequel where Aomine and Kise meets in their next life. That would be perfect. /sobs
xAzusax chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Beautiful! Perfect sequel to Yellow. I actually have mixed feelings though. I'm both sad and happy because this ended. I'm sad that I won't get to read more of it, but happy that both of them found closure :')
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »